UnevenEdge

RIP SeaWorld

Satou Kazuma

you will be missed for Shamu because he can't compete with Netflix or so said Nabs, the forum justice warrior who always wants to have the last word.

but not like i give a fuck about SeaWorld and its orcas, since i never been to one. but i have been to the zoos, and certainly the dolphins needs to be liberated for their enclosure are too damn small.

also, i'm pretty SeaWorld is pretty much dead now, at least from what i gathered from that one movie exposing their nefarious treatment of orcas.

and maybe nabs will one day tied himself to a post in front of a zoo to protest animal rights and how eating meat is murder.

and maybe he'll accused all asians as eating dogs and cats in a stereotypical way.

and maybe he'll find a way to insert his fantasy of golden showers from these animals he helped liberated.

and you know what, maybe someone will moved this to rants or dumpster fire it.

nevertheless i don't give a fuck.

Even thought you may have a biased opinion, be it that the treatment of the animals were unethical, you don't see the entertainment value, or you had an issue with the bathing habits of the SeaWorld employees, this is objectively a portion of culture dying.

Even thought you may have a biased opinion, be it that the treatment of the animals were unethical, you don't see the entertainment value, or you had an issue with the bathing habits of the SeaWorld employees, this is objectively a portion of culture dying.

When shitty elements of the culture are left behind as society progresses, the appropriate action is to celebrate

I wouldn't be sad if SeaWorld went under. It's such a pain in the dick location to try to get to when Disney and Universal are at least somewhat easier to commute to. The  main attractions of those parks also don't involve watching Shamu kill divers.

I wouldn't be sad if SeaWorld went under. It's such a pain in the dick location to try to get to when Disney and Universal are at least somewhat easier to commute to. The  main attractions of those parks also don't involve watching Shamu kill divers.

I'd like a theme park where the main attraction is watching the workers die.

Call it "Capitalistic Exploitation Land."

Or just "America."