UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Episode 19 Discussion

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

also if I recall Correctly Dende's earth Dragon granted TWO wishes not three

Wasn't it 3... then they increased the power of the wishes in exchange for losing a wish, knocking it down to 2? Meh I don't remember now.

But how come the earth dragon doesn't look like porunga if it's maker was namekian?  ::spin::

And that was stated before? Need to double check  :D

Kami was a Namekian too though. I think it has something to do with the region more than the maker.

Wasn't it 3... then they increased the power of the wishes in exchange for losing a wish, knocking it down to 2? Meh I don't remember now.

In the movie it's 2.  I swear they did that just for the ice cream joke.

Wait, so how is Ginyu alive?

When Dende wished for everyone except Goku and Frieza to be warped from Namek to Earth.  Ginyu was transported back as well, still in Namekian frog form.  In the original Z, you see a namekian frog on Earth and fans assumed it was him.

Kami was a Namekian too though. I think it has something to do with the region more than the maker.

After King Piccolo destroyed the Dragon, Kami was able to bring it back.  Explained that there was a model/sculpture either he or Popo made that the Dragon was based on.  Dende used the same one to bring back Shenron the second time.