UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Episode 19 Discussion

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears that I WILL be able to watch the new episode of Dragon Ball Super at its "sneak premiere" time of 8 PM tonight since it's raining out!

Was going to go to the local MILB game, but it's rained out until at least 7:30! Now the flipside is that my satellite might go down, but I'mma give it a try.

How much of Toonami I get to see tonight is a lot less certain. I will probably miss the Jack finale but I most likely will catch AOT onward.

it's funny that Videl in Super looks acts and sounds nothing like Videl in Z :|

At least it's believable in her case because motherhood and maturity in general does tend to change women.

But some of the other character shifts, such as Vegeta's, are downright ridiculous even if they retain their core personality traits, as Whis so aptly pointed out in this episode!

It appears that I WILL be able to watch the new episode of Dragon Ball Super at its "sneak premiere" time of 8 PM tonight since it's raining out!

I was wondering about the earlier showing of Dragon Ball Super earlier today actually. Isn't it actually on during the Cartoon Network air times?

I was wondering about the earlier showing of Dragon Ball Super earlier today actually. Isn't it actually on during the Cartoon Network air times?

more or less yes, AS expanded into CN's 8:00 airtime so they now show the first airing of Super during what USED to be CN's timeslot

I see. I've never watched the one that aired earlier into the night, so I also thought that it was just a showing of the last weeks episode or something. It seems like that was not the case.

No. That's how it USED to be with Kai, but now it's the true "premiere!"