UnevenEdge

[as] who is still down?

Guest Zintar

Guest Zintar

ADULT SWIM.

My most favorite television network ever, along with SCTV.

Who's still down? Do you still watch? Or, keep with the shows, streaming or dl'ing? Whatever. Do you think it sucks now?

Mr PIckles, retarded or excellent? (I say, excellent!). lol! YPFIGTH? (I say, thanks Dave, Casper & crew!). More Tyson. (great show!),

Neon Joe this coming week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Duh). DECKER soon. (Yay)!  Lots happening. (New Squids and Pickles upcoming too).

I'm not a fan of most of the style of musics that they use. Bump music. Collections of recordings available for free online. Nah. A lot of it sucks.

I will say that I am a big fan of THE MOUSE AND THE MASK.  Outside of that, they use a lot of shit music. Not to entirely blow it off.

Some is pleasant. Good backround music I guess, lol.

I love the original/classic era the most, but I have never felt that [as] has slipped.  It's always been good stuff. I am one of those rare peoples (maybe), in which only dislike a couple of the shows they have ever aired. I also love the live-action as much as the animation. 

Wanna hear what you do/did love, do not too.

I mostly use it as background noise now. But that goes for a lot of the TV I "watch".

Mr Pickles: It tries so hard to be "adult", that it forgets to be funny.

Your Pretty Face: I love the concept that hell is a corporation run by cubicle jockies, but it doesn't get much laughs out of me.

Rick and Morty and Mike Tyson Mysteries are definitely the best they've got right now, and it has been that way for a few years now.

I haven't watched non-anime [as] in years, outside of Venture Bros. premieres, and I didn't even get through the last season.  One or two shows like Rick and Morty seem fun, but I'm not going to go out of my way to watch them.  The rest of it's just sort of a general white noise of bleh.

The only problem that I really have with the current running of Adult Swim, which has been an issue for years, is the use of the Mcfarlane filler. Seeing how we've probably seen(or just had it on in the background) every episode of the Mcfarlane trio at least twenty times a piece, they could just fill the slots with some of their earlier broadcasts instead. With that said, Mr. Pickles is probably the worst of the current production while Your Pretty Face, Mike Tyson's Mysteries and Rick and Morty being the "bread winners."

• 3 weeks later...