UnevenEdge

Hunter × Hunter Episode #51 "A × Brutal × Battlefield" Discussion

time for the show written by a guy who once tried to be Pro gay then caved and decided to be a homophobe because Japan treated him like shit for not falling in line with their homophobia!

Togashi tried to write a Gay sports manga once and Shonen Jump told him nobody would read it and he's only witten gay villains ever since

time for the show written by a guy who once tried to be Pro gay then caved and decided to be a homophobe because Japan treated him like shit for not falling in line with their homophobia!

Togashi tried to write a Gay sports manga once and Shonen Jump told him nobody would read it and he's only witten gay villains ever since

NO ONE CARES!!!

okay knock it off alright? nobody wants to hear you piss and moan about gay anime characters all the time

except to silence me because they don't want to confront their own homophobia :|

It's not that--it's just that it's not relevant!

I mean, where are the gay overtones in this?

Now if you wait until Hisoka has a murderboner for Gon, THEN I'll condone that!

okay knock it off alright? nobody wants to hear you piss and moan about gay anime characters all the time

so, if you don't car let it go. unless you've a vested interest in denying what he's saying, i don't see why you have to respond in the slightest. if you don't care, then comment on something else.

"No one is impressed by you, do ya' hear me?"

Pretty sure Kurapika doesn't give a fuck about what he has to say. Or if he's impressing anybody.

Yeah really, he just wants to take down the phantom troupe with his chains of DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not that--it's just that it's not relevant!

I mean, where are the gay overtones in this?

Now if you wait until Hisoka has a murderboner for Gon, THEN I'll condone that!

just shut up and let me vent you insecure homophobic dick :|

so, if you don't car let it go. unless you've a vested interest in denying what he's saying, i don't see why you have to respond in the slightest. if you don't care, then comment on something else.

why is it that he gets to babble on about nonsense but anyone tries to correct him and say that's irrelevant to the topic at hand and they are the bad guys?

he acts like every single anime is about putting down gays and I'm sick of him spamming all the topics with his thoughts about why this character should be gay or how this character is probably gay

It just got to me this one time!

keep your mouth shut next time and there won't be any trouble

I've done nothing to hurt you personally, you have done something to hurt me by getting so angry at me for voicing my frustrations with how people like me are portrayed in works of fiction

if a Black user was insulted by Mr. Popo's apperance would you attack them like you did me?

why is it that he gets to babble on about nonsense but anyone tries to correct him and say that's irrelevant to the topic at hand and they are the bad guys?

he acts like every single anime is about putting down gays and I'm sick of him spamming all the topics with his thoughts about why this character should be gay or how this character is probably gay

because he's probably right and he's staying on topic without attacking anybody. you're so bothered by what he has to say about the series at han that you lash out at him, when he hasn't don anything wrong. nothing he has to say is the kind of thing that should make you angry at him. he's commenting on the series at hand and how it relates to aspects of Japanese and global culture. just because his points are things you never thught of before or have the privilege to not face every day doesn't mean you have to start getting so aggro.

his points are supposed to b the kinds of things that make you think about how anime relates to the real world and vice versa. if you're not inclined to do that, then just pass it by. but i think it's unreasonable to get all upset at him and demand that h shut up.

are you drinking, mochi? you know that's impossible for anyone to do.

if at all possible, please try to calm down as well.

I'm leaving it at that

and yes I'm drunk

i'm ALWAYS drunk

To be fair, nonsense depends on personal perspective.  And really, "spamming"?  One or two posts once in while isn't spamming.

And you have the option to ignore them or change your settings to ignore him entirely.  Sometimes people post things that irk me, but I choose to ignore them and move on, advancing the conversation, and not get hung up on one small thing I don't agree with.