UnevenEdge

Welcome To The Toonami Folder

StarPanda

feel free to continue, recreate, reference and link threads from the old board:

http://unevenedge.freeforums.net/board/35/toonami

•     Discussion Threads will be made Fridays at midnight as always the first thread always wins. All previous rules apply
        Please mark all spoilers
        Anything Toonami related can go here

If i remember anything else ill add

So, we have to make all the threads all over again after we just got done making them the other day?  I just made that Pre-Flight thread.  I wish you had been more clear that this would be a completely new forum and not a transfer, which is what you made it sound like, when you were saying the forum was being "cloned".  After running to the old Uneven Edge after the ASMB got shut down and then having to run here just as we were getting settled in, this is all very exasperating.

And what do you mean by two welcome threads?

It's okay, that board will be permanently archived for reference purposes.  Also the dev boards of ASMB are still up, but it's basically The Purge over there.  Not a good place for Toonami discussion.  But it's Babbler Heaven.

And Luuv these boards are looking nice, now!  So much more convenient, easier to use, and better looking than Lithium and NodeBB ever were!

this will be our board.  one of the main problems with the Proboard (and why we moved) was lack of data portability. 

now that we have this set up, even if we moved or changed software or anything, we'll be able to take our data with us.

so - I don't think we'll be moving anywhere or changing software packages in the forseeable future, but if we were ever to do that, we won't have to leave any threads, posts or user data behind the next time.

• 3 months later...
  • panic unpinned this topic