UnevenEdge

Shameless

1pooh4u

I love this show love the season. I'm a few eps behind but I got an issue with something

Carl got a DNA test that showed he has no African American DNA and that he's 33% apache or something. So is anyone gonna talk about how like, Ian Frank  isn't Carl's dad. We know that Frank is indeed. Liam's biological father. How could Frank be Carl's dad and have no African American DNA. Not possible.

That's my one problem thus far.

He's no longer a stripper and yes, he is dating a transgender man.

I was wondering if the actor playing, Trevor, I think that's his name, is

really transgendered. If not they did good makeup on his chest.

I believe he is transgendered IRL.

I remember him in the show Faking It as the same role too :D

I feel bad for him now since Ian said PEACE and went with Mickey D:

my only issue with the storyline is that all the stuff I've read about it seems to imply the show is treating dating a trans or genderfluid person as somehow making you bisexual reguardless of what your personal sexual Identity is

I would have to watch the show to know if that's actually the case, but all the stuff I'm reading seems to make it look like a convoluted retconn to make Ian Bisexual rather than gay

edit: having read some less bias'd reviews it seems like it's more the opposite case and they ARE still treating Ian as gay so **shrug** I have no issues with the storyline

you watch this too? <3.

stop reading negative things about things and just watch it and decide for yourself. mochi[/member]

you watch this too? <3.

stop reading negative things about things and just watch it and decide for yourself. mochi[/member]

I'd rather not watch it, as I pointed out, I did try to watch shameless once, and hated it, I just don't get the appeal of a show where horrible people are horrible, I don't care if it has Gay characters if none of them are likeable at all

my only issue with the storyline is that all the stuff I've read about it seems to imply the show is treating dating a trans or genderfluid person as somehow making you bisexual reguardless of what your personal sexual Identity is

I would have to watch the show to know if that's actually the case, but all the stuff I'm reading seems to make it look like a convoluted retconn to make Ian Bisexual rather than gay

edit: having read some less bias'd reviews it seems like it's more the opposite case and they ARE still treating Ian as gay so **shrug** I have no issues with the storyline

Yeah, I was going to say, Ian is 100% gay >_> (his previous bf, the firefighter/artist was bismexual, part of the reason why Ian broke up with him, also, the dude basically didn't think him sleeping with a girl was cheating on Ian :| )

In the beginning that was his problem with Trevor...but he opened up his mind and accepted Trevor as his bf.

....at least that was the case -_-

UNTIL MICKEY CAME BACK

you watch this too? <3.

OFC! This is my white trash dramedy<4

What are your thoughts on Svetlana?

I started to love her but after she pulled that whole undermining and stealing the bar, idk anymore >.>

I mean, I love her style, and can understand why she did it but still that was not cool :D

Nope, wrong 100%....Ian is definitely gay, if you watched the show, instead of reading blurbs you'd know that.

He had a thing with a woman to get back at his boyfriend, now ex,  and Ian hated it, to put it mildly.

OFC! This is my white trash dramedy<4

What are your thoughts on Svetlana?

I started to love her but after she pulled that whole undermining and stealing the bar, idk anymore >.>

I mean, I love her style, and can understand why she did it but still that was not cool :D

Ha! im nearly the same.

started to like her as we learned more about her, but then the marriage and other stuff came and i had no idea where it came from..i knew something was up when it did.

but it just made me not care for her..shes just irrelevant in my mind now, heh.

im just looking forward to seeing how kev and v get themselves out of this.

Ha! im nearly the same.

started to like her as we learned more about her, but then the marriage and other stuff came and i had no idea where it came from..i knew something was up when it did.

but it just made me not care for her..shes just irrelevant in my mind now, heh.

im just looking forward to seeing how kev and v get themselves out of this.

Exactly! She certainly weaseled her way into having a secure life, but V def loved her so that was a bitchy move to pull without asking.

Idk, how exactly they're going to get out of it lol since that bar is basically their income...unless V goes back to nursing.

figures...I couldn't get into the redo because I watched the original  :-\

It's funny how that works. How a lot of times the version you see or hear first is the one

that imprints on you.

I love the show. Love Kevin, V and Svetlana. I love the way I hate and love

these characters. It's well done

Exactly! She certainly weaseled her way into having a secure life, but V def loved her so that was a bitchy move to pull without asking.

Idk, how exactly they're going to get out of it lol since that bar is basically their income...unless V goes back to nursing.

Omg I haven't seen what you're referring to yet but I fucking knew Svetlana was up to something.

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch it, betch!

Svet def is up to a bunch of crap.

I just got all caught up. Omg just omg. I knew Svetlana was doing some bullshit with that adoption. It didn't even

make sense. I find that out of all the characters Kev and V make me the least angry. The show's nuts and I couldn't believe

that Fiona sold the laundromat forcing that woman into a home?

I just got all caught up. Omg just omg. I knew Svetlana was doing some bullshit with that adoption. It didn't even

make sense. I find that out of all the characters Kev and V make me the least angry. The show's nuts and I couldn't believe

that Fiona sold the laundromat forcing that woman into a home?

YEAH! Although shame on V for not reading it ~_~ but she was in lav =\

STILL! She should've just read the paperwork before signing <_<

Kev<3, I love that he's bartending at a gay bar :D

But I agree, those two are the least irksome out of all the characters.

Dude yeah, poor Etta ~_~ just give her a washing machine to sit by and she's satisfied lol

Idk about Fiona and that apartment complex she's going to buy >.> I feel like that might bite her in the ass.

YEAH! Although shame on V for not reading it ~_~ but she was in lav =\

STILL! She should've just read the paperwork before signing <_<

Kev<3, I love that he's bartending at a gay bar :D

But I agree, those two are the least irksome out of all the characters.

Dude yeah, poor Etta ~_~ just give her a washing machine to sit by and she's satisfied lol

Idk about Fiona and that apartment complex she's going to buy >.> I feel like that might bite her in the ass.

Unfortunately we won't find out until next year......I was disappointed in the finale for one silly reason.....on the description it said at the end "Kev and V get their revenge"

I didn't see them get back at Svetlana in anyway but that was my only gripe I enjoyed the season overall and can't wait for Liam to get more dialogue than the one liners he

currently gets, unless this is intentional to show how fucked up he is from basically raising himself.

Unfortunately we won't find out until next year......I was disappointed in the finale for one silly reason.....on the description it said at the end "Kev and V get their revenge"

I didn't see them get back at Svetlana in anyway but that was my only gripe I enjoyed the season overall and can't wait for Liam to get more dialogue than the one liners he

currently gets, unless this is intentional to show how fucked up he is from basically raising himself.

Did it really say that on the description? :D Yeah there really wasn't any Kev and V in general >_> mostly around the Gallaghers.

Next season, I'm sure they'll find a way to get back at Svet.

T_T I hate waiting a year.

Did it really say that on the description? :D Yeah there really wasn't any Kev and V in general >_> mostly around the Gallaghers.

Next season, I'm sure they'll find a way to get back at Svet.

T_T I hate waiting a year.

Yeah I have DIRECTV and the guide definitely said that.

I get the feeling the show might be winding down. The kids are growing up and getting their shit together for the most part.

The only story left to tell is Lip, imo he has the most growing to do in a storyline sense.  They killed off Monica. I wonder when Frank's new liver will fail or if they will even touch upon that again. I guess the inconsistencies throughout the seasons can be overlooked cuz it's really such a good show and has been consistent in that way. I never saw a season or episode that I didn't like.

I'm with you, I can't stand waiting ?

Yeah I have DIRECTV and the guide definitely said that.

I get the feeling the show might be winding down. The kids are growing up and getting their shit together for the most part.

The only story left to tell is Lip, imo he has the most growing to do in a storyline sense.  They killed off Monica. I wonder when Frank's new liver will fail or if they will even touch upon that again. I guess the inconsistencies throughout the seasons can be overlooked cuz it's really such a good show and has been consistent in that way. I never saw a season or episode that I didn't like.

I'm with you, I can't stand waiting ?

Yeah, they'll def explore Lip more...he just needs to finally invent something and profit off that :D

Fiona, I'm expecting shit to explode in her face after she purchased that apartment building >.>

Like good for her for making a profit on the Laundromat, but, an apartment is a whole different story <.< I feel like there was a reason why that dude sold it to her other than the pussy game being good LOL

Frank will always be a shitshow trying to scam people LAWL

I hope Carl keeps on track ~_~ with his military shit, he seems to be doing well.

Debbie...I'm sure something will happen to her <_< with the welding....actually, she might cheat on her "husband" since the last episode it showed a dude in her class all smiley and checking her out >_>

And I'm with you on Liam, maybe he'll talk more LAWL

Do you think they'll ever mention the fact that Frank has a new liver he's abusing. I don't know how he's even still alive. You know he's not taking his anti rejection meds. 

Jimmy/Steve will probably come back. Fiona will rent him an apartment

Maybe! I mean, they SHOULD bring it up...I don't know when >.> maybe when they know it'll be the last season.

I feel like Frank won't die until the final season of that show...whenever that will be.

oooo, that would be interesting.

I liked Jimmy/Steve...even tho he was trash LOL

Nope, wrong 100%....Ian is definitely gay, if you watched the show, instead of reading blurbs you'd know that.

He had a thing with a woman to get back at his boyfriend, now ex,  and Ian hated it, to put it mildly.

wait are you saying Ian once hate-fucked a girl cause his boyfriend broke up with him?, rage fucking a woman just because your boyfriend broke up with you seems like a very weird place to end up in if you are actually Gay...just saying, there are plenty of much less bizarre scenarios where a gay person would have sex with the opposite sex, denial, comformity, not knowing that you're gay yet, or being one of those weird guys who thinks artificial insemenation is "unnatural" so they repress their gayness for one night and fuck their straight female BFF to have a baby, but revenge sex seems....stupid,

having told me that it makes me feel like Ian seems more like he's just very sexually confused rather than gay

and it sorta bugs me that he had to spend such a long time convincing himself that Trevor was actually a guy before he'd fuck him, I mean if him having a vagina weirded Ian out so much why did he go through with it?....and then dump him as soon as a guy with a dick came running back to him?, it all implies a certain level of disrespect on Ian's part

considering all the trouble he went through to accept that Trevor was actually a guy, and then fucked him, him running away from Trevor just makes Ian look even more transphobic

see this is why I don't like the show, the Gallaghers are such assholes

wait are you saying Ian once hate-fucked a girl cause his boyfriend broke up with him?, rage fucking a woman just because your boyfriend broke up with you seems like a very weird place to end up in if you are actually Gay...just saying, there are plenty of much less bizarre scenarios where a gay person would have sex with the opposite sex, denial, comformity, not knowing that you're gay yet, or being one of those weird guys who thinks artificial insemenation is "unnatural" so they repress their gayness for one night and fuck their straight female BFF to have a baby, but revenge sex seems....stupid,

having told me that it makes me feel like Ian seems more like he's just very sexually confused rather than gay

Eh, he didn't hate fuck the girl to get back at his bf...he was just curious to see how it was...his bf claimed to be 100% gay, even though he use to fuck a girl in HS/after HS....and his bf was like don't bash it until you've tried it (basically told Ian to stop judging him)....and he was trying to figure it out himself, how gay he was since he never did try fucking a woman (his thoughts)....so he hooked up with a random chick and hated it and confirmed to himself that he is, indeed, 100% gay.

After that, shit hit the fan since his bf was still fucking the girl from HS...and Ian went off on him since it IS cheating (his bf thought fucking a girl =/= cheating since it was a girl).

and it sorta bugs me that he had to spend such a long time convincing himself that Trevor was actually a guy before he'd fuck him, I mean if him having a vagina weirded Ian out so much why did he go through with it?....and then dump him as soon as a guy with a dick came running back to him?, it all implies a certain level of disrespect on Ian's part

considering all the trouble he went through to accept that Trevor was actually a guy, and then fucked him, him running away from Trevor just makes Ian look even more transphobic

Yeah, Ian shouldn't have done that, I agree with you on this one, especially since Trevor was a great guy for him....and Ian did come to accept him, even was the bottom for Trevor (since they were both tops).

Ian and Mickey = LOTS OF HISTORY, Trevor = new

Mickey was his first love >.> and Mickey even stuck with him when he went bipolar...if Mickey wasn't arrested, Ian would still be with him.

Buuut, after being with Mickey (almost going to Mexico) he knew he didn't want to be on the run from the police his whole life, even though he loved Mickey.

Ian finally got his shit together so, he saw the error in his ways leaving with Mickey and decided not to go through with it.

I do agree it was uncool of him just ditching Trevor like that for love -_-

Even more shameful when he texted Trevor back with "I'm sorry" and "my mom died" to kinda get Trevor back (a little).

I'm sure next season will involve Trevor being there and learning the truth (eventually).

Eh, he didn't hate fuck the girl to get back at his bf...he was just curious to see how it was...his bf claimed to be 100% gay, even though he use to fuck a girl in HS/after HS....and his bf was like don't bash it until you've tried it (basically told Ian to stop judging him)....and he was trying to figure it out himself, how gay he was since he never did try fucking a woman (his thoughts)....so he hooked up with a random chick and hated it and confirmed to himself that he is, indeed, 100% gay.

After that, shit hit the fan since his bf was still fucking the girl from HS...and Ian went off on him since it IS cheating (his bf thought fucking a girl =/= cheating since it was a girl).

alright that's understandable, frankly I've never fucked a woman but considering the idea disgusts me I have no desire to "try it and see if I like it"

I'm fairly sure I just like dick, but from the sound of it he was questioning his sexuality in that instance so it makes perfect sense, the funny thing I did once almost date a Bi guy(an offline guy) who told me "you won't know if you're really gay till you have sex with a woman", I lost interest in him because of that....also because he unironically claimed that being attracted only to one Gender wasn't a thing

there was a Bi guy on the boards who said almost the exact same thing to me (except he went the extra mile by saying my sexuality was just a "fetish")

I dunno why all the Bisexual guys I get attracted to think other sexualities are inferior to theirs

I must just have terrible taste in men or something

alright that's understandable, frankly I've never fucked a woman but considering the idea disgusts me I have no desire to "try it and see if I like it"

I'm fairly sure I just like dick, but from the sound of it he was questioning his sexuality in that instance so it makes perfect sense, the funny thing I did once almost date a Bi guy(an offline guy) who told me "you won't know if you're really gay till you have sex with a woman", I lost interest in him because of that....also because he unironically claimed that being attracted only to one Gender wasn't a thing

there was a Bi guy on the boards who said almost the exact same thing to me (except he went the extra mile by saying my sexuality was just a "fetish")

I dunno why all the Bisexual guys I get attracted to think other sexualities are inferior to theirs

I must just have terrible taste in men or something

Yeah, that pretty much was Ian lol, he tried and did not like it. :D

Ah, what's that called pansexual?  Where you love all?  Or gender fluid? -_- so many terms nowadays.

But yeah, it sounds like you and Ian have something in common as far as that scenerio.

WOW @ the Bi dude saying being gay is a fetish, dafuq?  Why can't people not try to rub their opinions on everything??? ~_~

looool, yeah idk why either, they sound like asshats.

It wasn't a rage fuck. His bf was bi and didn't think he cheated on Ian cuz he was with a woman. Ian took bad advice from Lip and he didn't just drop Trevor. Ian was confused Mickey broke out of jail and understand that Mickey and Ian probably loved each other since they were kids. Ian went back to Trevor and Chicago cuz he wanted a stable life.

You're just so negative you wanna run with the worst case scenario. Ian wasn't transphobic he just was never exposed to it before. He knew very little about it. Ian might be gay but that doesn't mean he knew everything about the LGBTQ community. It was very realistic considering the fact he's a poor south side kid.