UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Episode 15 Discussion

fa173ec5efef373877d1363d01d319c3.png

Episode 15: "Valiant Mr. Satan, Work a Miracle! A Challenge From Outer Space!"

No hating, trolling, flaming, spamming, etc.

Not sure what happened.  I had time.gov up and running to check to the time but it was a full minute off.  Creating a new thread so it fits the rules.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure the opening was supposed to slightly change to reflect the new arc.

leave it to Toei to withhold content from their licensees

(in the 90's they only gave each of their licensees ONE version of their series openings, not the rest)

none of the other options made sense

also we actually changed our plan, we have Basic now (which luckily enough includes most of the channels we watched anyway)

I dunno.  Makes sense for other people all the time.  I think DirectTV still has their Internet and Cable for $80 package.

How does Chichi spend 100 million zenny so quickly?  She is quite the gold-digger.  She'd give our First Lady a run for her money.

she's fucking horrible and Goku only married her because Krillin made him think he had no choice

Oh right, domesticated Videl.  At least now Pan will still exist even without GT.

Ugh, more Mr. Satan time...

yes, but considering Toriyama has some say in what happens in this show

will Pan ever actually get to be awesome is the question

signs point to no S:

and I thought Vegeta had given up trying to surpass Goku a longass time ago...

In the fight with Kid Buu, Vegeta admits that Goku is better than him and accepts that he'll never be able to surpass him.

Super is just trash don't expect anything coherent from it.

In the fight with Kid Buu, Vegeta admits that Goku is better than him and accepts that he'll never be able to surpass him.

Super is just trash don't expect anything coherent from it.

yeah, much like after the Namek Saga (Vegeta smiles at Goku, non-verbally thanking him for avenging their race, signifying that he's accepted Goku as a friend) Vegeta instantly forgets he and Goku are friends so that they can keep their "rivalry" going

he's been on friendly terms with Goku SEVERAL times, then suddenly backtracked