UnevenEdge

I have decided to not get the Mercedes...

Rogue_Alphonse

because a couple cheap AMC Eagles have been popping up around and I would only take the Merc to fix up and flip for an AMC Eagle. But that requires me shipping the Merc up to Rhode Island and I have enough things to take up there.

Besides, I like to make things go fast and perform better than stock, and early 2000's Mercs can NOT be fucked with like that.  :barf:

On top of that, I can get a rusted out, $500 fully loaded 1998 Grand Cherokee, yank the whole drivetrain out of it, almost literally bolt it all in an AMC Eagle... and then use the power heated leather seats and gauges and console IN the car... PLUS I have a supercharger waiting to be bolted to an engine...

Why? Because I want THE ORIGINAL crossover... and it has to be fast.

because a couple cheap AMC Eagles have been popping up around and I would only take the Merc to fix up and flip for an AMC Eagle. But that requires me shipping the Merc up to Rhode Island and I have enough things to take up there.

Besides, I like to make things go fast and perform better than stock, and early 2000's Mercs can NOT be fucked with like that.  :barf:

On top of that, I can get a rusted out, $500 fully loaded 1998 Grand Cherokee, yank the whole drivetrain out of it, almost literally bolt it all in an AMC Eagle... and then use the power heated leather seats and gauges and console IN the car... PLUS I have a supercharger waiting to be bolted to an engine...

Why? Because I want THE ORIGINAL crossover... and it has to be fast.

tumblr_inline_mvbqj7N3O71qkhe6x.gif

That show was only good at first. Now they hardly show them work on cars/bikes at all, more about just going places and looking at them.

First 2 seasons​ were good but now not so much

Rick's restoration on history was good but now it's not on

Motorweek is probably the best car show these days, which makes me kind of sad.

It is definitely one of the better ones, because it is to the point. But it's more of an educational show. but hey... they've been around longer than Top Gear... with the same host!

I like it!

I really dont like how they have turned Jeeps into luxury cars.........thats not why you buy a Jeep.

I mean, my '98 ZJ had EVERY option... yet still was a 4.0 with solid axles. So it was rugged and very capable, but plush inside... that's whart I like in an SUV. Complete versatility.