UnevenEdge

13 reasons why on netflix

fuggnificent

part of me doesn't need a 2nd season. another part cant wait.

well a 2nd season wasnt officially confirmed only hinted at

since technically the story is over so every thing 2nd season and on would be "new"

which could deal with gun shooting and the aftermath of the trial etc...

I was bored at first but I got into pretty fast, originally gave up on it and gave it another go.

Waiting for Season 2 Tyler Shoots Up the School 13 Reasons Why

BTW it taught me nothing, a old dog and new drinks and shit

i was hooked from the 1st episode. watched it all in 3 days. i have some serious fucking issues lol.

yeah yeah school shooter. im more interested in why alex did what he did in the end. he was the only one who seemed to be handling everything well and mostly had his shit together.

side note. it furthered along the point that the romances i write are always subplots (jessica and justin). but oh well. still writing my sappy shit anyways.

everyone was complaining that The Scene was too graphic...but it wasnt that bad. some real soft asses exist out there.

totally fucking with my reality

i gotta stop going off on people

Hannah is actually evil and manipulative and cruel

she's just as fucked up as the people she's calling out (and in fact, all but three of them are much less guilty of anything than she is)

I could explain why but it takes a while

also the stinger at the end implies

the 3 Gay characters die in a school shooting

so fuck this show

Hannah is actually evil and manipulative and cruel

she's just as fucked up as the people she's calling out (and in fact, all but three of them are much less guilty of anything than she is)

I could explain why but it takes a while

also the stinger at the end implies

the 3 Gay characters die in a school shooting

so fuck this show

what stinger? i saw no such thing. what u talking bout willis.

what stinger? i saw no such thing. what u talking bout willis.

in the end of the season one of the people her videos were released to is gearing up for a school shooting with the names of the three gay characters at the top of the list of people he intends to gun down (or so I've been told)

in the end of the season one of the people her videos were released to is gearing up for a school shooting with the names of the three gay characters at the top of the list of people he intends to gun down (or so I've been told)

that would be a lie

since the book is over the series ended with that so anything added on is brand new material with no real speculation as to what could happen besides a school shooting however

tyler i believe is the name he has no reason to shoot tony or tony's bf far as the other one goes ryan? tyler might shoot him but might not

that would be a lie

since the book is over the series ended with that so anything added on is brand new material with no real speculation as to what could happen besides a school shooting however

tyler i believe is the name he has no reason to shoot tony or tony's bf far as the other one goes ryan? tyler might shoot him but might not

fair enough, I am going by what someone told me and not what I watched

what I would like to know is

why am I supposed to like a show just because it has Gay characters, if those Gay characters did something horrible like bully a person into suicide, and are therefor horrible and deserve no sympathy?

fair enough, I am going by what someone told me and not what I watched

what I would like to know is

why am I supposed to like a show just because it has Gay characters, if those Gay characters did something horrible like bully a person into suicide, and are therefor horrible and deserve no sympathy?

the gay character that wronged hannah didnt bully just betrayed her trust when she really had no friends so he directly wasnt the worst it just adds onto a shitty situation

the gay character that wronged hannah didnt bully just betrayed her trust when she really had no friends so he directly wasnt the worst it just adds onto a shitty situation

fair enough

I personally don't think that's a good enough reason for her to say he "killed" her

that's all I'm saying

did anyone else notice that the soundtrack was basically the soundtrack for Donnie Darko? i mean, i counted at least 3 of the same songs.

also, someone had a serious joy division fetish. not that i minded. it did seem a bit obvious given the content though...

Not that great. I found it to be the exact OPPOSITE on what it's trying to steer kids away from. It's romanticizing suicide and downplaying rape. That's fucking aggravating to me. The acting is atrocious, too. It's on Twilight levels of bad, and that's saying something.

The only way that I could believe or invest in the characters is if I saw this an after school special with actors that didn't want to be there instead of people being PAID to shitty portray teenagers. Just listening to the dialogue for the last week has enraged me enough on how bad it is.

For the good: Kate Walsh was in it. She is the best thing about it.

did anyone else notice that the soundtrack was basically the soundtrack for Donnie Darko? i mean, i counted at least 3 of the same songs.

also, someone had a serious joy division fetish. not that i minded. it did seem a bit obvious given the content though...

I didn't even notice that it was brighter when she was alive and grayish after her death until episode 12 lol