UnevenEdge

I have an alternate date tonight

Zenigundam

I'm not a fan of this one because she's 24 and I met her on OKC last year, well she messaged me, but she's looking for a sugar daddy. She's pretty cute, but she's kinda on the hefty side, which isn't a really big deal because I'm not picky with girls even though obviously I'd want some smaller babe with a rocking skinny bod, and she's 5'10 and probably weighs about the same as I do, but yeah not a huge deal, but she's gonna be a real challenge to handle.

Anyway, the soon to be 17 year old just told me that she'd call me five minutes ago, but basically f--k her because she has an 8pm curfew. Yeah looks like I'm meeting up with the gold digger at 6, we'll see how that goes. Should at least be able to hook up with her.

Lol a 16 year old with an 8pm curfew on a Saturday? Should have just gone with she stood you up that's more believable.

I don't know if it's her curfew, but she told me that's when she needed to be home tonight. Her parents are conservative southerners. Anyway, I'm not about that anymore. I have two 17 year olds numbers from NJ, and those won't cost me as much gas and toll money!!

It's mostly because she's flaking out though. If she wasn't choking right now, I'd meet up with her, but 24 year old gold digger is actually about it, even though she's way too old for me.