UnevenEdge

I had a bad Shroom Trip

MegaNaraku

So normally my trips are pretty well and fun, but I made a dumb choice today. My friend got some shrooms because I was broke, and was going to just take them with him. However, I've been having some bad anxiety and paranoia lately. Why, I'm not sure, but those two mixed pretty badly when I took the shrooms. My friend wanted to take them asap, so I said "fuck it, why not?"

In short, it started off fine, but then it just spiraled into an abyss of sadness. But not just that. A movie was playing. Just a regular type action movie, although it started to suck me in, like I feel it was consuming me, and I was in parts of the movie that didnt even exist. I felt suffocated and wanted to run, and when I couldnt run, it just got worse. So I just sat there and closed my eyes, even though the close eyed visuals were just as bad, having bits and pieces of who knows what try to knock on my head and go into my mouth??? This lasted for about 4 hours. Why I did shrooms on a high level of paranoia and anxiety, I dont fucking know. But never again  :|

Note: This is my 2nd bad trip on shrooms overall, and was my fault for not preparing  :D