UnevenEdge

Pokémon Go

1pooh4u

OMG, lol....I even restarted but it still looked like that :D

I still haven't seen and pokestops that were converted to gyms, I think maybe I saw one.  I saw two gyms right next to each other and I know there was a stop near this gym but there's also another gym in close proximity so I couldn't tell if that was an additional gym or if that's just how close together they look when they're down.

Also, they're talking a matter of days and the gyms will be back up and running.  I thought this was gonna be all week ::spin::

lol PokeGo is literally all Sprint has going for them

Event extension!-

It's true. I'm not going to lie, I thought about it for 5 seconds.

I was wondering why I was still seeing so many Cyndaquil. Do you think that the end of the event was extended to keep us busy until the gyms open? ::spin::

Yeah I'd reckon in lieu of the gradual rollout of the update they'd wanna keep everyone busy with the event..

*checks play store for update again*

*dawww*

No updates for me either  :(

If Sprint users already have the update does that mean they get all the gyms? ::spin::

I think those features are still turned off unless you're in the beta, which may only be open to players of a certain level

Walking Blissey with the size glitch is kinda lol, now I wanna try some others

Screenshot_20170620-180217_zpsvnll2l9h.png

Also caught Flareon in the wild for the first time earlier

Size issues are fixed in update, there's some other cosmetic stuff, PokeStops have rings around them when they're ready to spin, the rings go away during cooldown, you can search for Pokemon by name in your list

I'm guessing Raids will require a minimum level just like joining a team, but right now anyone not in the beta receives the default message

Missed a shot at another Charizard last night, timed out :(

Size issues are fixed in update, there's some other cosmetic stuff, PokeStops have rings around them when they're ready to spin, the rings go away during cooldown, you can search for Pokemon by name in your list

I'm guessing Raids will require a minimum level just like joining a team, but right now anyone not in the beta receives the default message

Missed a shot at another Charizard last night, timed out :(

My bf never got that wonky size issue, but he never updated to ios10 so that might be why?

OMG.....I hate when that happens ::spin::

Just got the update....updating now ::spin:: ::spin:: ::spin:: ::spin:: ::spin:: ::spin:: ::spin:: ::spin:: ::spin:: ::spin:: ::spin:: ::spin:: ::spin:: ::spin:: ::spin:: ::spin:: ::spin:: ::spin:: ::spin:: ::spin:: ::spin:: ::spin:: ::spin:: ::spin:: ::spin:: ::spin:: ::spin:: ::spin::

I'm excited in case you couldn't tell :D

I got fuckin work I'm neglecting cuz of this! :D

This pretty much sums up the game for me in general  :D

The closed gyms remind me of those dinner platter things for a roast

Hearing Raids might not be around for some time yet (maybe late July), but Gyms will reopen once the update is live worldwide

This pretty much sums up the game for me in general  :D

The closed gyms remind me of those dinner platter things for a roast

Hearing Raids might not be around for some time yet (maybe late July), but Gyms will reopen once the update is live worldwide

I heard the same that they probably won't be open until Pokémon Go Fest happens

I thought that happened. I thought Apple was the last one to get the update. I'm also confused. Something I read made it seem like whomever takes out the gym controls the 6 slots that maybe one person can put in all 6 Pokémon. I hope I'm misunderstanding cuz that makes no sense.

Nah I think it just means team, not player. Otherwise coin/defender collection might be the same as before, and naturally since gyms have fewer slots now they's more gyms.

I also had no idea that you can only collect from ten gyms at a time, as I never been able to stay in ten gyms long enough for that to happen >:D

I also read that Legendary Raid Passes will also be a thing but by invite only and for only the most dedicated players S:

lol I think the max I claimed at once was three, though I know I coulda got four on at least one occasion. Feelsbadman

Yeah however it'll work, seems like that's def gonna be the way to obtain the Legendaries, and it ain't gon be easy... especially if they do it by team, and then you need spares just so you can trade for the other ones.. like, if I can only get Moltres and you can only get Articuno..

My brother in law had an idea like they're waiting for a partner to do trading, like that partner's (like McDonald's or something) locations would become PokeCenters, and you go there to trade/heal or whatnot

No, I meant them release the update.

By the time I left work after 5:30 all the gyms by the office were full up, and then so we're all the ones in Troy.

Also, they need to rebalance team proportions. I can see 8 gyms on this side of the Hudson within viewing range and one is red - the rest are blue.

Being blue, this doesn't help me at all.

Ok you get one coin back when a Pokemon is knocked out, at least within the short term, not sure if a Pokemon needs to be in the gym for a minimum time, cuz you don't get a coin every time a Pokemon is defeated

Also the way rival Pokemon can be seemingly ginormous is interesting, dunno if it's a natural sorta scale thing, or a Pokemon's own size thing

No, I meant them release the update.

By the time I left work after 5:30 all the gyms by the office were full up, and then so we're all the ones in Troy.

Also, they need to rebalance team proportions. I can see 8 gyms on this side of the Hudson within viewing range and one is red - the rest are blue.

Being blue, this doesn't help me at all.

If I knew then what I know now I woulda went Team Instinct

Go Team Valor!

Jr973Ys.gif

Anyone else just get spinning pokeball when you tap on a specific badge?

Nope. It tells me where I got the badge.

Anyone know if razzberries are now used for motivation?

I need to know cuz I don't have that many and haven't gotten

anything special other than the badge for spinning gyms.