UnevenEdge

Pokémon Go

1pooh4u

Max storage also increased, you can purchase bag space up to 1500 items

Man there's still so much glitchiness when fighting

Glad for that they need to add Pokémon too.

Can you believe I haven't fought yet. I had to do something after work :(

I could go now but the gyms closest to me are full and blue. I think You can feed Pokémon berries to any Pokémon as long as it's on your team.

I think I'll be like Santa Clause owo

Yeah there's seemingly more grinding, but it does kinda help even the playing field a bit

Ok got 29 coins from last night's action (more on the way, Dragonite holding down in one), not bad.. new system rewards actual time in each gym vs how many gyms can you get into at once

I got to be the first ever trainer in that spankin new gym  :P

Yeah there's seemingly more grinding, but it does kinda help even the playing field a bit

Ok got 29 coins from last night's action (more on the way, Dragonite holding down in one), not bad.. new system rewards actual time in each gym vs how many gyms can you get into at once

I got to be the first ever trainer in that spankin new gym  :P

I think they need to balance this a little better, first thing would be not having to use a dozen berries to restore motivation.  1 or 2 ok, but 5, 6?  Yeah, lol, no.

My Arcanine is in a gym right now and I had to feed her a berry right away because her 2657 CP went down immediately, now I can't feed her berries cuz her heart is full, yet her CP is not.

If every gym has 6 perm slots and there's only one 'mon in there, I shouldn't have to fight it so much, twice at the most, once to knock down motivation and the second to get it out for realsies.

I got a medal for feeding 10 berries and you were correct, you can use any berry and none are stronger, I wasted a razz to see if that was more motivation than a Nanab berry and the results looked the same.

In any case with Pokestops and gyms being the only way to get berries they need to be a bit more generous with them >:D

Got a message a Raid battle was gonna start

But I can't Raid yet

Tf

Yeah sometimes berries seem to go a longer way than others, maybe the more depleted a pokemon is the slower it goes

You should try to participate anyway ::spin::

I really felt bad, I put my girl in there and wanted to raise everyone else's motivation but I couldn't....I started with 30 Nanab berries and now I only have a couple

so I couldn't, not if I want to be in other gyms too >:D

But I dunno where the Raid is it won't tell me :(

Niantic is jerks! >:(:P

But maybe you getting that notification is indicative of them lowering the level to participate?

I never got a notification like that, I don't think I ever got notifications from PoGo, maybe once?

Spun a Raid Pass, you can do this once per day

Ok so my Dragonite was in a gym 21 hours but returned with 16 coins.. maybe that's a cap? I dunno, I'm nowhere near the 100 coin limit. Also I could only heal her so much, so there's a limit there too, barring the Golden Razz.

I think I got about 50 coins in the last 24 hrs, if this can be a new norm that'd be pretty sweet

Though of course there's more shit to spend them on

Spun a Raid Pass, you can do this once per day

Ok so my Dragonite was in a gym 21 hours but returned with 16 coins.. maybe that's a cap? I dunno, I'm nowhere near the 100 coin limit. Also I could only heal her so much, so there's a limit there too, barring the Golden Razz.

I think I got about 50 coins in the last 24 hrs, if this can be a new norm that'd be pretty sweet

Though of course there's more shit to spend them on

No stardust?

im gweedy  :P

Got a notification in app that a raid was going to start nearby but I don't think the raid map works cuz it won't tell me where

and I don't have any sponsored gyms that close to me

I also noticed the stops being very generous with berries

According to the internet you get the once-per-day freebie from the spinners at the gym

You do. Spin any gym disc and you should get one. Make sure you don't already have one. You get one per day and will not get one if you already have one.

Use imgur or photo Bucket to share pics

I did a raid and interacted with other people playing the game socially. It was a level three raid and there were only three of us but we managed to knock out the Gengar when one more hit would kill my last Pokemon.

Got a whole bunch of items - revives, max potions, rare candies, and golden razz berries, and it shot me into level 29 and I got the items for that too. Caught the Gengar after missing with half the premier balls I earn because wtf, but I already have a better one I think.

Whelp, there's another one for the books.

Meanwhile, perfect scizor has been in a gym since like yesterday morning. I wonder if it will still be there come Monday and I go back to the office...

I did a raid and interacted with other people playing the game socially. It was a level three raid and there were only three of us but we managed to knock out the Gengar when one more hit would kill my last Pokemon.

Got a whole bunch of items - revives, max potions, rare candies, and golden razz berries, and it shot me into level 29 and I got the items for that too. Caught the Gengar after missing with half the premier balls I earn because wtf, but I already have a better one I think.

Whelp, there's another one for the books.

Meanwhile, perfect scizor has been in a gym since like yesterday morning. I wonder if it will still be there come Monday and I go back to the office...

I just did another raid and socialized too. Got a fast TM and beat an Arcanine and then caught one.

I like the raids

Haven't gotten to do a Raid yet, interesting to see how it works

Man now I'm even more confused how the coins are divvied

I just caught a perfect IV Rattata  >:D

It's cool if the gym that's being raided was held by your team you get extra stuff you also get extra for spinning gyms held by your team.

Hm.. there were no raids last night, a few now

Ok Gyarados was in a gym overnight and returned with 47 coins.. I am still confused by this, guess how many times your Pokemon fought while in the gym matters? Maybe there's a breakdown somewhere

Hm.. seems they've been tweaking the system, if this is accurate https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.polygon.com/platform/amp/2017/6/23/15864606/pokemon-go-gyms-coins

Me and my boyfriend used tons of berries at a gym we were holding prior to a raid.

Someone was taking out the gym and we were like nah man that raid bonus is ours.

It worked! :D

Pokémon will tire of being fed the same berry so watch out for that. Golden Razz will completely restore your CP.

additionally the stronger the Pokémon the faster CP drops.

I opened the game up briefly before bed and there were no raids, compared to during the day when it was all raids, all the time

Yeah by me raids happen between two gyms pretty much constantly but not at night premium passes can only be used once but you can hold more than one. I call bullshit on only being able to use it once, that sucks.