UnevenEdge

Pokémon Go

1pooh4u

Update is live!

C4zd9ixVcAA69xS.jpg

Genders are live, noticed some other cosmetic changes, no Gen 2s on my tracker yet, no additional evolutions for current Pokemon

Beat me to it, I just updated.  It also shows what your pokemon will evolve into when it evolves

it also shows gender.....my charmander has the male symbol next to it I do have one female apparently :)

Issues have been fixed, took a Pokéwalkabout this evening, caught a mess of Johto

Oh also Hoothoot can be Ditto, got one earlier

I caught a ledyba, murkrow, hoppip, slugma and a chinchou. I coulda caught more but I was cold.

I fought a Blissey. Holy fuck it almost beat my strong gyrados. It's hp must be off the chain.

My brolaw seemed to be seeing more Gen 1 rares, if only that were the case here.. guessing all Legendaries are reserved for special events, one question is whether teams will factor in to what you can get, and if they'd encourage trading that way..

Saw a Tyranitar in a local gym, evolution stones come from 7 Day Poke Stop spins

Still haven't seen Cyndaquil.. friggin fire types man

My brolaw seemed to be seeing more Gen 1 rares, if only that were the case here.. guessing all Legendaries are reserved for special events, one question is whether teams will factor in to what you can get, and if they'd encourage trading that way..

Saw a Tyranitar in a local gym, evolution stones come from 7 Day Poke Stop spins

Still haven't seen Cyndaquil.. friggin fire types man

I saw a Tyranitar too in a gym. My boyfriend got a dragon scale off a streak. He asked me what it's for I told him beats me I'm not that familiar with gen 2 outside of the starters and legendary ones

I wanna know what the genders are for and why some species have more of one gender than another. Are we going to be breeding them?

I think the teams we chose make more of a difference than I currently know. I think you're right about the birds. I'm on team mystic had I known Articuno was the weakest bird I woulda put more thought into the team I chose.

I'm not sure if breeding will ever be incorporated, but a lot of pokemon have slight visual variations between genders (since gen 4). Does anyone know if they added the variations when they added genders?

Easiest was to tell is to see if you have any female Pikachu, they have a divot at the tip of their tail.

I'm not sure if breeding will ever be incorporated, but a lot of pokemon have slight visual variations between genders (since gen 4). Does anyone know if they added the variations when they added genders?

Easiest was to tell is to see if you have any female Pikachu, they have a divot at the tip of their tail.

All my Pikachu are male. I don't see any difference with anything as far as I can tell but I didn't look super hard

Is it bad if I want Espeon to be a girl? All my Eevees are dudes

Yeh got a couple Houndour, dexed a (sadly) weakass Ursaring last night (easy catch, but useless now)

I have a nice mix of males and females. I'd give you one if trading were a thing.

I caught another Octillery. I wanna Blissey. I only hatched one Chansey and it came with 7 candies so it's gonna be a while.

My boyfriend can make one but he doesn't like his. I have a wonder  attack/defense that exceeds calculations, again something I'd be more than willing to give but can't cuz NO TRADING FOR YOU! >:D

I noticed a difference between male and female glooms. The males have specks of white on the crown or bud part, the reddish part, lol I dunno what to call it and female glooms have a solid white dot on each. I only have one male vileplume and he has specks on his petals perhaps the ladies have solid circles on theirs.

Current Sakura candidate...

Screenshot_20170221-152559_zpsti367o9i.png

Finally caught Cyndaquil, also Croconaw, Teddiursa

Also different appearances based on gender I think are confirned, Wobbufet is one example according to my brother in law

Yeah the gloom's are different for sure. Wobbefet is out there?

I can't wait tomorrow I'll be in the theater district taking a dumb class. I'm looking forward to being an asshole playing PoGo in crowded Times Square  :fap:

Game totally trolled me on Valentine's, still no Chansey here

Haven't seen Wobbufet around here yet but he's in the game

Also when a player puts a weak/base pokemon in a gym I wonder if it's a strategy to bait another team's player to defeat it so that they fight back and retake it, or to make it easy for a friendly to power it up

Game totally trolled me on Valentine's, still no Chansey here

Haven't seen Wobbufet around here yet but he's in the game

Also when a player puts a weak/base pokemon in a gym I wonder if it's a strategy to bait another team's player to defeat it so that they fight back and retake it, or to make it easy for a friendly to power it up

I used to think it was mostly a troll move to put something weak in a gym, especially when it's done after taking out a gym that's lvl 10 but now I think it's more to make it easier to level the gym up, it's very time consuming, raising gym prestige, if a gym is higher than level 5 I just won't do it most of the time

Did your game update recently? I don't think mine did and I haven't seen party hat Pikachu yet..

I didn't physically update it but around 6-7pm last nightI saw Pikachu on the sightings with a purple striped party hat.

I think it's in celebration of Pokemon's original release date in Japan.....lemme see if I can find something

https://www.vg247.com/2017/02/27/pokemon-go-celebrates-pokemon-day-with-party-hat-pikachu-pokemon-center-reveals-new-line-of-figures/

people still play this? i haven't even touched mine for the past 2 months.

Yeah people play though it's arguably the worst Pokémon game out there.

All I have to go on is the GBA Pokémon game I played over ten years ago but from what I hear it's not a favorite

Well, Go is still a rather unconventional PokeGame. But it is free and does encourage going outside, lol

Maybe in a couple more years time it'll have some more depth, given it's technically unfinished

Man it'd be so perfect if naming Tyrogue Jackie or Bruce determines whether he evolves to Hitmonchan or Hitmonlee, but I hear his top stat does that. Like, if HP is his best stat he evolves to Hitmontop.

Also now most of my party Pika are female *ladies night*