UnevenEdge

I almost never finish a whole meal when I am out to eat

Rogue_Alphonse

and when I ate fast food I could eat the burger/nuggets but only like 6 individual french fries.

I stopped eating most fast food for good in October, but prior to it was like a once a month thing for me.

Had a BK Bacon King today and ate half, with over half of my fries.

Made me feel like I wanted to puke for a bit... Oh and I always get small fries.

I'm not sure if my body just hates fast food now or fast food got worse... I'm thinking the latter.

Nothing fast-food agrees with me except fried chicken :| I'm done trying to find out.

i really cant stand fast food fried chicken.....there is this....chicken...goo....that coagulates under the fried skin.....slimy....fatty....*gag*....i cant do it.....my homemade chicken doesnt do that...what the fuck is wrong with their chicken?

i really cant stand fast food fried chicken.....there is this....chicken...goo....that coagulates under the fried skin.....slimy....fatty....*gag*....i cant do it.....my homemade chicken doesnt do that...what the fuck is wrong with their chicken?

Preservatives and gelatin. But usually Popeyes doesn't have that issue. I rarely eat KFC.

and when I ate fast food I could eat the burger/nuggets but only like 6 individual french fries.

I stopped eating most fast food for good in October, but prior to it was like a once a month thing for me.

Had a BK Bacon King today and ate half, with over half of my fries.

Made me feel like I wanted to puke for a bit... Oh and I always get small fries.

I'm not sure if my body just hates fast food now or fast food got worse... I'm thinking the latter.

since you take good care if your body, it isn't used to fast good!

did you end up getting sick after it?

are you feeling better!?

since you take good care if your body, it isn't used to fast good!

did you end up getting sick after it?

are you feeling better!?

I don't take THAT good care of my body :D

But no just this icky pukey feeling for the past hour or so now... I might have to  :420: to calm it before I pop open one of my good beers because NOTHING will stop me from enjoying my Saturday night.

I always know I am taking a box home -_'

Haven't done that since I was a kid, I usually eat out at cons where I don't have access to microwaves. So its either I eat it there or it gets tossed... speaking of since I didn't go to AB I missed out on the pour house's half priced burger special... I always get that when I go, that and half priced Mexican items after preregistration on Thursdays. I have literally stuffed myself sick there and had a bill where the one beer was more expensive than the food.