UnevenEdge

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Re:0096 Episode #14 Discussion

well blondie is wrong about one thing

I personally do care about a world  that I'll never live to see

because maybe in 1000 years people like me won't have to live in a constant state of misery

I hope someday some kid grows up and gets to see all the things I never got to

tumblr_oo2839h9dP1rvb8cmo1_500.gif

tumblr_oo2839h9dP1rvb8cmo2_500.gif

Why do I have a feeling now that Riddhe has pretty much lost his damn mind that he'll be the next to try to pilot the Black Unicorn??

At any rate, good job, guys: 8 pages! I really hope there's some great action next week since it feels like this week was a resolution!

The very possibly sad ending was diverted

Nah I couldn't imagine a sad ending. Only way would have been if what's her name just had a complete mental breakdown and committed suicide and/or killed the old dude. Blonde boy definitely wasn't killing her with his little pistol, yeah great idea try to shoot a gundam cockpit covered with titanium with a pistol haha. Yeah great plan there. If you mean it would have been tragic if she squashed blondie like a bug, hell no it wouldn't have been tragic, he's the loser who took Banager's girl to Earth to, first of all, use her because of Las Plasas box, and second of all yeah he definitely did want to sleep with her during one of their private hotel stays. Yeah, so that would have been bad ass if unstable Newtype girl just squashed his ass and ripped him apart! Some Jurassic Park T-Rex shet