UnevenEdge

What Anime Are You Watching Right Now?

BUU8800

Dude---- I REALLY feel guilty for waiting for LWA fansubs, since 1.) they're always late, and 2.) there's nowhere else Americans can see it other than on illegal sites.

Are you waiting on a particular subgroup or something? The one I use always has the episode up the same day.

Speaking of, time to watch the new one!

How on earth do you jump to that conclusion? They look nothing alike.

Because Elma was the fourth dragon in the ED and I had no idea of what to consider her at first, and especially since she actually sings in it, so I knew she had to have some sort of major role in the story. Also, Fafnir threw me off at first since the rest of the dragon characters in the show (so far) are female, so I thought that maybe he could change gender or something.

Yeah. It's pretty stupid in retrospect. :|

• Space Ghost Coast to Coast: "Dreams"
  • Kemono Friends #1

Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon 9

Alright that does it, this series officially passed Rakugo for best of the season. Still 3 episodes for Rakugo to retake the lead, but either way I will genuinely be amazed if this isn't in my Top 10 of 2017 list come December. This series is an absolute joy to watch consistently week to week. It literally does everything right...everything! I can only think of one flaw: it's not Dragon Ball. And that's true of every series! :D This would easily be a 10/10 were it not for my Dragon Ball rule. Bring on Christmas! :D

Alright that does it, this series officially passed Rakugo for best of the season. Still 3 episodes for Rakugo to retake the lead, but either way I will genuinely be amazed if this isn't in my Top 10 of 2017 list come December. This series is an absolute joy to watch consistently week to week. It literally does everything right...everything! I can only think of one flaw: it's not Dragon Ball. And that's true of every series! :D This would easily be a 10/10 were it not for my Dragon Ball rule. Bring on Christmas! :D

This post made me excited to watch the episode and it did not disappoint!

Also just came back from seeing Logan. That was some heavy shit.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm pretty meh on this season's new shows.

Even Gabriel DropOut is kinda meh to me at this point and it's my favorite of the new shows.

The ongoing and sequel shows are great though.  They're the only shows I'm really enjoying this season which is why I've been posting here less.

I hope next season will be better.

Watched One Piece 778.

Black Cat 1

Because To Love-Ru has quickly become a chore to watch, I decided to watch Kentaro Yabuki's other manga-to-anime adaptation to make it easier. Or rather, I decided to restart it, since I only watched the first four episodes in 2008 before losing all incentive to continue it during middle school.

As I remember, Sven is still the best character. Train's pretty cool too, though that cold open scream was... yeah. ::HMM:: I don't know if this is more Gonzo's fault or Shin Itagaki's, but the pacing's all over the place, by which I mean the scenes are being cut too fast. It's like watching NEEDLESS all over again, but without all the angry-female-on-innocent-male violence. (That was saved for TLR.) Hopefully it gets easier, once I get past that quartet of parade performers loudly chowing down on food within Sven's immediate vicinity next episode.  ::D::

Wo9R2iw.png

GwyzhbX.png

Black Cat 1

Because To Love-Ru has quickly become a chore to watch, I decided to watch Kentaro Yabuki's other manga-to-anime adaptation to make it easier. Or rather, I decided to restart it, since I only watched the first four episodes in 2008 before losing all incentive to watch it during middle school.

As I remember, Sven is still the best character. Train's pretty cool too, though that cold open scream was... yeah. ::HMM:: I don't know if this is more Gonzo's fault or Shin Itagaki's, but the pacing's all over the place, by which I mean the scenes are being cut too fast. It's like watching NEEDLESS all over again, but without all the angry-female-on-innocent-male violence. (That was saved for TLR.) Hopefully it gets easier, once I get past that quartet of parade performers loudly chowing down on food within Sven's immediate vicinity next episode.  ::D::

Wo9R2iw.png

GwyzhbX.png

Oh wow I remember this back when I had the Funimation Channel!

Alright that does it, this series officially passed Rakugo for best of the season. Still 3 episodes for Rakugo to retake the lead

And it nearly did! :D Until that end, but they're tied again. Tune in Wednesday to see if Kobayashi pulls ahead once more! :D

• Birdy the Mighty: Decode #5
  • Space Ghost Coast to Coast: E3 2006 Interviews

Yes, really.

• BanG Dream! #8

Oh, so they're gonna close Space down. I totally know where this story is headed, and hopefully, it'll be awesome. :D

[but will Subaru dance for a dollar?]