UnevenEdge

My chiropractor has bad phone manners

1938_Packard

Three weeks ago, I gave my chiropractor some forms I needed for work.  He politely filled them in and I faxed them to the right department.  Three days later, the department sent the forms back to me, asking for clarification on some of the answers the chiropractor gave.  I gave the forms back to the chiropractor and he decided to call the department directly.  You should have heard him... calling the department agent all sorts of a "micro-ditz", "stupid" and other choice words.  I guess I'm going to hear something from my department manager at my next shift, but there isn't much that can be done when I wasn't the offensive speaker.

Three weeks ago, I gave my chiropractor some forms I needed for work.  He politely filled them in and I faxed them to the right department.  Three days later, the department sent the forms back to me, asking for clarification on some of the answers the chiropractor gave.  I gave the forms back to the chiropractor and he decided to call the department directly.  You should have heard him... calling the department agent all sorts of a "micro-ditz", "stupid" and other choice words.  I guess I'm going to hear something from my department manager at my next shift, but there isn't much that can be done when I wasn't the offensive speaker.

TL;DR

cell-phone-butt-crack.jpg

I hate to break it to you packard, your body is just gonna get thrown in the trash.

Then the medical students won't have anything to examine when researching the effects that a lifetime of chain smoking can cause.  Yeah... put these lungs on the deli slicer for a good set of cross sections.

Assuming Hell exists.

Which it doesn't.

::]::

You're one of THOSE?  I see... Eventually, you're going to float away from all this, thinking, "Man... it all seemed so real..."  Some people could call it Heaven, Hell or even Hotel California but I subscribe to the alternate universe idea.  Just an infinite number of probable landing spots for a soul that hasn't gotten a third of this one figured out yet.