UnevenEdge

What Manga Are You Reading Right Now?

BUU8800

The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Wild Wind Girl 1
Vinland Saga 22-24

Yeah, another spin-off. It was good, but what really impressed me about it was the translation: remarkably natural and flowing with smart dialogue choices and even some character tics accounted for. Considering that I've put up with more than seventy chapters of U149 with a very sterile, often machine-like translation, and even a change in who translated it didn't work, making me either think this is a case of terrible luck or the series itself is badly written. Compared to that, this was godly. Even more impressive considering it doesn't have a group attached. That changes for the next few chapters (but they're very long, you see), so I'm hoping things don't go south.

• 2 weeks later...

Nettaigyou 31 - aw its sad to know that this could be the authors last work..and apparently i misunderstood about the story not coming out as she intended it to comment..this was how she wanted it, but she didnt want to have to rewrite things if it got an anime adaptation.

still makes me curious about what she couldve done with other projects if she had planned to write more. but as long as shes happy..hope she gets to be happy back home if she ends up moving like she thinks she will.

judging by how she wrote the countryside setting into the manga, she loves it <3.

Edited by Hidden