UnevenEdge

Day 2 of work done!

Swimmod_Luna

Same basic thing. Things went pretty fast at first then slowed down once people went to bed. It's gonna be the worst if I get held over on 3rd shift and have to just sit around doing nothing for even longer :|

I should try to switch to 1st shift at least then if I have to do a double there will be less time of doing nothing :|

thats harsh.

how close do they monitor that or care about it?

There are cameras everywhere and I've heard conflicting things. I've heard some people say they only look through the footage if there's an incident, and others say that they do monitor it and are strict about it :| Probably best to just not use it.

There are cameras everywhere and I've heard conflicting things. I've heard some people say they only look through the footage if there's an incident, and others say that they do monitor it and are strict about it :| Probably best to just not use it.

most of the time nobody ever watches those unless there is some incident they need to go back on.

we have cameras at our work too but everyone still does what they want.

most of the time nobody ever watches those unless there is some incident they need to go back on.

we have cameras at our work too but everyone still does what they want.

I still want to play it safe <_< I didn't see any of the long time employees on their phones. I'm only a temp but I'm hoping to get a permanent position so I need to make sure I do everything how I'm supposed to.

If I'm assigned a 1-on-1 client at night I could always sit in their bedroom and use my phone. No cameras there :|

if what you're making is what you're making. your take home is probably not all that much less than mine. i guess i'd rather bash my head in boredom and rake in cash than be interested making nothing

I'd rather be making money and have fun.

The first half of my day is fun, at least.

I still want to play it safe <_< I didn't see any of the long time employees on their phones. I'm only a temp but I'm hoping to get a permanent position so I need to make sure I do everything how I'm supposed to.

If I'm assigned a 1-on-1 client at night I could always sit in their bedroom and use my phone. No cameras there :|

have it your way  O0 :420: :beer:

Used to work at a call center with a health insurance company in the building.

Saw several people fired on the spot for having a cell phone.

they have veeeeeeeeery strict CYA rules on that stuff. HIPAA is one of the only things besides the SEC and FINRA that will royally fuck your company with no lube