UnevenEdge

Football!!!!

1pooh4u

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not totally that surprised that NE is getting thumped so far. The Patriots are an old team and somewhat overrated. The defense isn't that good and its rankings were aided by playing in a division with the Jets, Bills, and Dolphins (a bad team no matter what their record says).

I think the Patriots will make a strong push for a comeback, but Brady has never had a rocket arm like a top QB (Rodgers, Ryan, or Roethlisberger), so he's going to have to have to be on point hitting those windows.

the best players in the world, in any sport, just have that sort of ability.

Julio is on his game today.

Yeah, before this season I would have put Antonio Brown on his level......but now I'm thinking Antonio is slightly lesser.

Not totally that surprised that NE is getting thumped so far. The Patriots are an old team and somewhat overrated. The defense isn't that good and its rankings were aided by playing in a division with the Jets, Bills, and Dolphins (a bad team no matter what their record says).

I think the Patriots will make a strong push for a comeback, but Brady has never had a rocket arm like a top QB (Rodgers, Ryan, or Roethlisberger), so he's going to have to have to be on point hitting those windows.

Not counting them out yet, I don't like Brady but I'd still put him as good or better than the QBs you named....takes more than a strong arm to be a good QB....Drew Brees at 38 is still killing it and would have deserved MVP talk if his team was competitve this year.

HOLY SHIT

Pick 6!

Falcons now up 20-0, should be 21-0 after the kick.

They start the 2nd half with the ball!

Nice pick but a bad pass really.....I expected Atlanta to be competitive in this game but wow.....color me shocked...

Honestly, they should bench him for the live arm Jimmy Garoppolo. He would be pumped to get in there. People would go nuts if he got benched.

-_'

Cmon now.

Brady is having a bad day, but you do not bench him in the super bowl before halftime. 

I hate the guy, but cmon now.  Hes way to good to do that.

Maybe in the 4th.  Would sure give us a ton of stuff to talk about this offseason on the "Pats moving on from Brady?" front.

I'm a hardcore Jets fan. Me and my boyfriend are lovin it but we also know this is nothing for Brady to come back from

Thats what worries me.

Anytime Brady has a chance.....he can win.  So until Atlanta goes up by like 40 and theres only a minute left Im not going to start to celebrate.

Im really happy, but that could turn to crushing depression pretty quickly  :D

Yea thats true.

I hate them because GO BRONCOS! but Pooh has us all beat I think.

I'm an Eagles fan, Jets are my secondary team mostly because my grandfather was a Jets fan....I hate the Patriots for a lot of reasons but most of all because they beat us in the Super Bowl once upon a time when we were still relevant.

I'm an Eagles fan, Jets are my secondary team mostly because my grandfather was a Jets fan....I hate the Patriots for a lot of reasons but most of all because they beat us in the Super Bowl once upon a time when we were still relevant.

That makes sense

It seems like whenever the Broncos are good they always run into the Pats so I just fucking hate them.

Patriots have always had this mentality that Tom Brady doesn't need many weapons save for that year they got Randy Moss, they seem so negligent of the importance of good running backs....I can't remember them having a threatening RB since Curtis Martin and I think that mentality is rearing it's head to bite them in the ass tonight.