UnevenEdge

>this song is unironically considered better than your favorite by a group of

quebecelegy

well, I liked it. it's something I can play in the background and fall asleep to. but so called music experts are hacks

i don't think i've fallen asleep to an album since exmilitary in january? i think 2015 or something.

it was actually pretty comfy.

I didn't know /mu/ were experts on anything but being contrarian autists.

Post-hardcore is good though. Slint are fine in my book.

the tedy andreas spamming was the most autistic but funniest shit i've seen in a long time

slint are the only post-hardcore i think i've listened to

i actually like the instrumentals, but i really can't bring myself to like them.

>he didn't even post Government Plates, the patrician's DG album

If you like Slint then you should check out Shellac, The Jesus Lizard and Drive Like Jehu.

I'm not really a big Fugazi fan but they're a really influential and important band.

it's been a while, i need to listen to everything again to make up my mind.

the only thing that gets me harder than ride screaming into my ear over the beats on the money store is allison parker.

THREE BEDROOMS IN A GOOD NEIGHBORHOOD

ON FIRE LIKE A MARGARITA MADE OUT OF WOOD

SHE'S GOT SOLAR PANELS

FOR THIRTY CENTS A WATT

IN THE FUTURE THERE'S A PARTY FROM THE PAST SHE'S A COP

BOARD THE PLANE THEY WATCHIN ME

BULLSHIT STAINS WHAT THEY WANT FROM ME

FUCK THAT MAN, THAT'S MY PHILOSOHPY

DON'T TAKE A GODDAMN THING

VOICE IN MY HEAD, KILL EVERYTHING

STARTING WITH THIS ASSHOLE RIGHT NEXT TO ME.

I think that's what she wanted to be called on the album fam.

She's like Andy's girlfriend or something.

>you will never anonymously, but specifically  be immortalized by a girlfriend by way of one of her song's names

it's an abstract feeling

meh. not even the best song of 1991.

>mfw i create a literal work of art that encompasses music and the power of a feeling so subtlety, yet overwhelming that it bankrupts my record label, but it's alright because it's the greatest album ever made and some random dude can spam it on the asmb in 21+ years

kevin-shields.jpg

>mfw i create a literal work of art that encompasses music and the power of a feeling so subtlety, yet overwhelming that it bankrupts my record label, but it's alright because it's the greatest album ever made and some random dude can spam it on the asmb in 21+ years

kevin-shields.jpg

i say this freely because i am really drunk right now. but I consider this the most beautiful song i've ever heard in my life.

if i'd written a song like this, i'd have just stopped writing music right then. no point in carrying on.

everything else would have just  been a cheap jingle by comparison.

i say this freely because i am really drunk right now. but I consider this the most beautiful song i've ever heard in my life.

if i'd written a song like this, i'd have just stopped writing music right then. no point in carrying on.

everything else would have just  been a cheap jingle by comparison.

i have a lot of songs that i really love, but sometimes and the way everything goes along in the song, is so perfect and fine-tuned to everything i look for in music.

i can only imagine how kevin felt when he started connecting everything. the lyrics, and the melodies accompanied by that soul crushing feedback.