UnevenEdge

Pox Veneralia

GaiusIuliusCaesar

i dont get the allure of it

well they swapped my name with mochi's for about 20 minutes and we each pretended to be each other until they changed it back. That was kind of fun. then I went to bed and when I woke up there was all that obnoxious music so I stayed off the boards until today.

As for everything else, like I said on my facebook profile.

"The inherent flaw with a holiday devoted to pranks is that any reasonably intelligent person would simply disbelieve any significant announcement or claim made on the day in question."

well they swapped my name with mochi's for about 20 minutes and we each pretended to be each other until they changed it back. That was kind of fun. then I went to bed and when I woke up there was all that obnoxious music so I stayed off the boards until today.

"The inherent flaw with a holiday devoted to pranks is that any reasonably intelligent person would simply disbelieve any significant announcement or claim made on the day in question."

yeah...rogue changed my icon to goku, and i thought it was viper so i went after him for it....but i dont feel bad for being wrong....cause...well....you know viper...he can go

maxresdefault.jpg

yeah...rogue changed my icon to goku, and i thought it was viper so i went after him for it....but i dont feel bad for being wrong....cause...well....you know viper...he can go

maxresdefault.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA Come on you KNOW I'm the kind of person who would do something so innocent yet aggrivating to you :P

but what about that BIG HAIRY SPIDER ON UR FAISE???!!!  THERE'S A BIG HAIRY SPIDER!!!  IT'S RIGHT ON UR FAAAAAIIIIIISSSSSE!!

u should swish at it.

in front of   

everyone.