UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Episode 13 Discussion

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And so the continuing pushing of the energy orb continues.

The character designs in this series are annoying in general but I really don't like how much Mr. Satan shrunk.  And his eyes look gray instead of blue now.

Wow turning down free food.  What the heck?!

Hercule saved everyone with the Power of Love! :D

Oh cool, this retro bump is a Robotech promo!  During Dragonball!  My two favorite shows!

also, that Macross promo nearly killed me. I hadn't started watching Toonami when Robotech was airing, so I'd never seen it before...for a minute there I thought...

well, anyway, i hope that means they'll start playing through all the classic Toonami promos. I know a handful of Youtube channels that would be grateful for the HD footage of those old promos running.

How many episodes is he gonna fight this f---ing purple cat for?

Usually, I hate all your complaining, but honestly this is the least interesting series on the lineup. There are no real stakes to this fight at all and no real limits to what can be done, so there isnt any suspense at all. Please, let's just move on to the next arc or something.

Usually, I hate all your complaining, but honestly this is the least interesting series on the lineup. There are no real stakes to this fight at all and no real limits to what can be done, so there isnt any suspense at all. Please, let's just move on to the next arc or something.

Really makes Hunter x Hunter's early beginning arcs seem a lot more exciting doesn't it

that explanation, though I expected it, was utter horseshit.

your body just remembers hw to be a god.

Goku...doesn't that mean that going SSJ3 should push your strength even further?

anything to make Goku "perfect"

I fucking hate Goku

Nice fight choreography here.

100% power up to neutralize the energy?  Beerus still wasn't using full power?!  Oh, it's because he didn't want to be embarassed by using full power to have to beat Goku.  But he doesn't care now.

So being exposed to the power, his body now remembers it.  Eh, there's been more bullshitty stuff in Dragonball, and Goku has always learned moves just from seeing them in the past, this isn't quite the same as that, but I'll take it.  I'm just glad we can see Super Saiyan instead of God because honestly it didn't look that cool.

New ED.  I never bothered to go listen to the full old one.