UnevenEdge

Having a phone convo with an OKC girl I've never met

Zenigundam

She's one of the Connecticut girls that I told off through text last year. This is so weird because I always thought it was weird to talk to girls before even meeting them. I'm thinking I just have to find a nice 18 year old walking home or something and strike up a convo with her instead.

She's gonna call me back in about ten minutes because her roommate just came through the door.

She isn't going to call back.

Meh, if she doesn't, she doesn't.

I'll just find a hot 18 year old star softball player at the mall this weekend. :)

But you wouldn't be able to deal with a girl not calling you back because it'd cause you to snap!

So, you are going to kidnap a high school girl. I don't think you are strong enough zeni.

I'm one of the strongest guys on the UEMB lol.

Nah, that's the crazy Tennessee teacher. I'm going to use my charm and good looks to get my 18 year old future sweetheart to talk to me on the sidewalk.

I've already talked to her lol. She has a nice voice. I seriously thought she might sound really nerdy to offset her attractiveness.

To be honest, I think an older woman would do you some good.

(That is if you're even actually interested in women.)

17-18 is about my own age.

Mentally, maybe :|

Also, aren't you in your mid-20's? What would you even have in common with someone in high school? People in high school tend to be pretty boring tbh. I'm only 24 and I even have trouble being around people who are OVER 18 but still in college.

1. (S)he's not going to call back.

2. You're a beta male, get used to it.

3. You're a rapey moron.

5. Look for women your own age. Be prepared to be turned down more than you have been, because anyone with half a brain cell can tell you're a creepy, rapey asshole.

6. Simply hire a hooker/call girl.....at least they'll hang around you for a reason, even if it's as a job.

[What the fuck am I doing with my life? I can't believe I'm actually typing that sentence. :|]

1. (S)he's not going to call back.

2. You're a beta male, get used to it.

3. You're a rapey moron.

5. Look for women your own age. Be prepared to be turned down more than you have been, because anyone with half a brain cell can tell you're a creepy, rapey asshole.

6. Simply hire a hooker/call girl.....at least they'll hang around you for a reason, even if it's as a job.

[What the fuck am I doing with my life? I can't believe I'm actually typing that sentence. :|]

You've never even touched a girl! :D

Also, I'm not much older than HS girls, so it's right and we look great together. <3

You've never even touched a girl! :D

Also, I'm not much older than HS girls, so it's right and we look great together. <3

I've had more sex than you. How do I know? Because I have. :|

Also, yes, you are MUCH older than high schoolers, man. Trust me, LOTS older.

Zeni is too scared to talk to girls his own age. That is why he wants to kidnap a 13 year old.

He wants young, inexperienced women that don't know any better. Although, he can't even manage to get what he considers "easy pickin's."

I suppose that happens when you're a drunk that got stuck in the middle of puberty.