UnevenEdge

One Piece Pirate Power Hour: Episodes 675 & 676 Discussion

Episode 675: A Fateful Encounter! Kyros and King Riku!

&

Episode 676: The Operation Failed! Usoland the Hero Dies?!

One Piece" Unmei no Deai: Kyros to Riku Ou (TV Episode 2014) - IMDb

Gladiator, Too...

As Usopp makes his attack on Trebol, the Toy Soldier reminisces upon a life lived in blood - the blood in his heart and the blood on his hands...

The Jaws of Defeat..

The battle between Usopp and the members of the Dnquixote Family takes a frightening turn...

ONLY TOONAMI

• Like 1

I am absolutely SHOCKED that Treble didn't die from that.  He's a slime ball literally and figuratively.  No big surprise Treble can be cut into multiple sections and recover.

• Like 1

Another flashback!

Why didn't you block that, Riku? 😄

The swords are blunted?  The colloseum fights are like pro wrestling, just like in Rome. 😄

Savagery?  Here it's skill.  LOL.

• Thanks 1

Just now, saito34 said:

Are you telling me you might have experienced the elusive random volume dip?

The opening for One Piece was really low.  Then went back to normal for the New World intro and main show.  Very strange.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

The opening for One Piece was really low.  Then went back to normal for the New World intro and main show.  Very strange.

I'm wondering if it's that weird volume dip that kept happening during Dr Stone for me. At the time I asked if anyone else heard it but no one did.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, saito34 said:

I'm wondering if it's that weird volume dip that kept happening during Dr Stone for me. At the time I asked if anyone else heard it but no one did.

That's pretty weird.  I figured it's something with the episode copy sent to Toonami, since it only affected the OP.  But maybe not, if no one else had it happen.

I use YouTube TV.  

Yeah, I don't recall having that issue with Dr. Stone, myself.

Just now, ben0119 said:

That's pretty weird.  I figured it's something with the episode copy sent to Toonami, since it only affected the OP.  But maybe not, if no one else had it happen.

I use YouTube TV.  

Yeah, I don't recall having that issue with Dr. Stone, myself.

Yeah I always assumed it was the broadcast itself so I don't know if it would translate to youtube but it def could. It sounds almost like a filter is on and the volume is like at a third for a few seconds.

• Like 1

Don't look into his mind, it's probably filthy! 🤣

Well, Scarlet changed her mind after being rescued by Kiros from pirates. 🤣

Kiros retired... and Scarlet faked her death so they could be together.  Was that really necessary, though?!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, saito34 said:

Yeah I always assumed it was the broadcast itself so I don't know if it would translate to youtube but it def could. It sounds almost like a filter is on and the volume is like at a third for a few seconds.

Well, YouTube TV is a type of TV provider service.  I don't know if it makes a difference or not.  That was a strange glitch indeed.

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Well, YouTube TV is a type of TV provider service.  I don't know if it makes a difference or not.  That was a strange glitch indeed.

For real. I'm seriously thinking of ditching cable so it's good to know it operates no differently and you I can watch Toonami.

• Like 1

Just now, saito34 said:

For real. I'm seriously thinking of ditching cable so it's good to know it operates no differently and you I can watch Toonami.

I think it is cheaper too.  We switched to this when we moved a few years ago.

• Like 1