UnevenEdge

My Adventures With Superman Season 2 Episode 6 "The Machine That Would Be Empire" Discussion!!

9 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, and her voice and eyes changed on that line too. Interesting.

I hope Kara wasn't mind-controlled to cause all that destruction.  If so, she's going to be really messed up when she finds out.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

I hope Kara wasn't mind-controlled to cause all that destruction.  If so, she's going to be really messed up when she finds out.

Yeah.

And, oh man, I'm leaning toward that being the case too, since she didn't know what happened to the planet after she left and wasn't even sure when exactly she was last there. It's gonna hurt if that's true.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

Now he's got Kara under full mind control.  Not good.

Memories of Jimmy brought her back.

Now visiting all the planets.  That mural shows what happened.  She was mind-controlled to attack the planets after all.  Damn.

Jimmy and Lois in a spaceship?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah.

And I'm leaning toward that being the case, since she didn't know what happened to the planet after she left and wasn't even sure when exactly she was last there.

Yeah.  And looks like it ended up being the case after all.  But at least Kara has realized the truth and that she was manipulated all this time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Yeah.  And looks like it ended up being the case after all.  But at least Kara has realized the truth and that she was manipulated all this time.

Yeah and fortunately she worked out what happened herself, I almost expected she'd have to find out in a harder way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ben0119 said:

Just for good measure, Amanda Waller is starting some shit next week too. 😑

Yup, and she's got a new "organization" that looks like a kinda robot-heavy proto-Suicide Squad plan

Waller always causing trouble

Suicide-Squad-Isekai1-1-900x506.jpg

(Which reminds me, hoping Suicide Squad Isekai turns out good)

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yup, and she's got a new "organization" that looks like a kinda robot-heavy proto-Suicide Squad plan

Waller always causing trouble

Suicide-Squad-Isekai1-1-900x506.jpg

(Which reminds me, hoping Suicide Squad Isekai turns out good)

Those robots look based on the Kryptonian ones, funnily enough.

DC is kind of running Suicide Squad into the ground, though.  And Isekai?  Oh no. 😄

• Haha 1