UnevenEdge

Zom 100 Episode 9: "Treehouse of the Dead" Discussion

Are these shitheads going to let the zombies out?  What the fuck for?  They'll die too.

And why didn't the villagers just kill the damn zombies?  *sigh*

Eric Vale?  No, Bryce Papenbrook.

So the asshole brigade does end up releasing the zombies, and also terrorizing the village.  Ugh.

Again I ask, why did the villagers not kill the zombies after they trapped them in there?!

Just now, ben0119 said:

So the asshole brigade does end up releasing the zombies, and also terrorizing the village.  Ugh.

Again I ask, why did the villagers not kill the zombies after they trapped them in there?!

my guess is that guns were the best way t do that and it made more sense to conserve their ammunition for hunting

6 minutes ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

Cicadas. Got'em all over around here right now. Course in Japan they come out like every year, as opposed to once every decade or two.

Every year in Texas, it seems like.  Maybe there's a colony for each year lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

my guess is that guns were the best way t do that and it made more sense to conserve their ammunition for hunting

I'm sure they could have burned them or thrown spears or something.  Pretty foolish.  There was no guarantee the zombies couldn't get out on their own somehow, after all.  Or a flood or landslide moves the barricades out of the way.

• Like 1

Because I never got around to posting it, here is the review for episode 8:

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/zom-100-bucket-list-of-the-dead/episode-8/.202506

4 stars! Such a fun little romp!

And now Episode 9:

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/zom-100-bucket-list-of-the-dead/episode-9/.202843

A slight slip, to 3.5 stars, but at least we get to see the next episode next week! The original Japanese run would be delayed yet AGAIN at this point. Thank goodness its Toonami run doesn't share the same fate, and of course that the real apocalypse didn't come at the end of 2023 as the reviewer apparently feared!

• Like 3