UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode 486 "Sasuke's Story: Sunrise, Part 3: Fuushin" Discussion!

So I though last week we were gonna get more exploding zombies--ahem, I mean "humans", but thanks to Orochimaru, we take a hard right turn to an island paradise, and the ol' snake put Sasuke right into the middle of a tournament! But then right at the end of the episode, we get one of those exploding zombies!

(Damn it, they act like zombies, so I'm calling them "Zombies." Bite me. Or on second thought, don't, because I just might turn into one of you, and then I'd wound myself and explode...)

Oh well, find out who or what Fuushin is and more about whatever the hell this insane though intriguing mess is all about tonight at 2 AM! ONLY TOONAMI!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

orochimaru helping out too???

I guess it's part of Orochimaru's, uh, mobile house arrest haha.  He has to help the Leaf now.

1 minute ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

kid, yu're a fuking shinobi. just run away from it

Hey, she's older than Sasuke!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

"Season finale" of Ninja Kamui?

Not sure why they say that.  From everything I can tell, this story is wrapping up.  Plus, a whole second season won't have Emma in it.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, OwlChemist81 said:

She'll probably appear in flashbacks!

Bleh. 

But season finale was also said for other original series that never got second seasons.  I don't read much into it.

The Uchiha are hypocrites, but you have no room to talk, Orochimaru.

Did Itachi know about this?  Was Itachi even born when this happened?  It seemed like this happened a long time ago.

Edited by ben0119
  • Like 1