UnevenEdge

Holy shit. There was hail.

5 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I've never heard anyone call "oil" Earl unironically though. Props if you can provide a link. 

Lol what....a link to my real life experience...nah man, I don't have that. And since I don't regularly watch, what I would assume would have to be videos of country mfers working on cars, I don't have any links to it.

You'll have to look for it yourself or come to terms with the fact that your personal experiences aren't universal.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2024 at 12:04 AM, André Toulon said:

Lol what....a link to my real life experience...nah man, I don't have that. And since I don't regularly watch, what I would assume would have to be videos of country mfers working on cars, I don't have any links to it.

You'll have to look for it yourself or come to terms with the fact that your personal experiences aren't universal.

Jeeze calm down the link was just for bonus points. I mean there has to be a genuine recording of someone calling oil 'earl' unirionically in the right dialect but I couldn't find one so I was just shooting my shot.. :LithiumSmileyIndifferent: