UnevenEdge

Why do they always

Zenigundam

make me flip out on them and then they use that as an excuse to call me a psycho?  :)

What's their problem?

Plausible deniability.

As the weaker of the sexes, women have to set up contingency plans if their squishbox gets hot for another guy/they get bored/etc.

So they can pretend to have an excuse for leaving you once the gravy train slows to a halt and not look like a whore/gold digger/etc.

Plausible deniability.

As the weaker of the sexes, women have to set up contingency plans if their squishbox gets hot for another guy/they get bored/etc.

So they can pretend to have an excuse for leaving you once the gravy train slows to a halt and not look like a whore/gold digger/etc.

1000% true. Couldn't agree more.  ::HMM::

They want you to lose your shit so the cops will show up and take you out.

I can't fault them for that.

I'm such a smooth operator with the cops.

Cop: "We got a domestic violence complaint here."

Zeni: "Officer, everything's fine. It was just a small misunderstanding between me and my OkCupid girlfriend. Nothing serious." *cracks knuckles while stepping to the cop*

Cop: *eyes widening in fear* "O-ok then, Mr. Zeni. (nervously) You have a good night, sir!" *scrambles back to his car*

Zeni: "Yeah that's right I will! I'll have a great night! (with attitude and swagger)

<3

Please end your life

That'd be awful. The world would mourn for weeks and people would be upset both about my untimely demise and the constant news coverage overtaking their regular programming. You just wouldn't understand what I'm talking about since you're an unpopular virgin who gets zero girls though!  wink

I'm such a smooth operator with the cops.

Cop: "We got a domestic violence complaint here."

Zeni: "Officer, everything's fine. It was just a small misunderstanding between me and my OkCupid girlfriend. Nothing serious." *cracks knuckles while stepping to the cop*

Cop: *eyes widening in fear* "O-ok then, Mr. Zeni. (nervously) You have a good night, sir!" *scrambles back to his car*

Zeni: "Yeah that's right I will! I'll have a great night! (with attitude and swagger)

<3

Yeah, no. You'd piss yourself, and would be all crying and shit.

Zeni: "Please Mr. Officer, don't take me to jail! I'm sure we can work something out here!"

Mr. Officer: "Hmm... what do you have in mind?"

Zeni: "Well, we can go around behind this building, and..."

suck%20your%20d.gif

Mr. Officer: "Okay. You do have a purty mouth."

:D :fap:

Their "problem" is that they are, in fact, not self-absorbed, overgrown children racked with insecurity and unable to function socially on the most basic of levels.

We know it's hard for you to imagine that a person without those features could exist, but such is your burden.

Their "problem" is that they are, in fact, not self-absorbed, overgrown children racked with insecurity and unable to function socially on the most basic of levels.

We know it's hard for you to imagine that a person without those features could exist, but such is your burden.

*Moves in front of you while cracking knuckles*

Let's not get carried away. Just tell the truth... *My goons emerge from the shadows*