UnevenEdge

Demon Slayer: Mugen Train Arc New Year's Eve Eve (12/30/23) Marathon on Toonami Discussion!!!

2 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

Had some of the best EDs in anime. Come My Way is the tits!

One of my favs too. Fukai Mori is pretty vanilla but still one of my top 2-3. There was a bunch of tik tok vids going around of people reminiscing about growing up with early AM Inuyasha OSTs on Toonami. I was shocked at how many people felt the same about those days.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

7 AM for me with the West Coast feed!

Back when I had DirecTV I was able to watch GUNDAM IBO at 8 AM on Sundays for a few months at the beginning of 2019 without even using my DVR recordings!

We had 5 or 6am est, back to back Inuyasha episodes at one point.

• Like 1

Just now, saito34 said:

One of my favs too. Fukai Mori is pretty vanilla but still one of my top 2-3. There was a bunch of tik tok vids going around of people reminiscing about growing up with early AM Inuyasha OSTs on Toonami. I was shocked at how many people felt the same about those days.

The one common thing I see on other anime forums pertaining to Inuyasha, is the OST. The EDs are just so good. I still listen to them all these years later. They definitely have staying power. 

3 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

The one common thing I see on other anime forums pertaining to Inuyasha, is the OST. The EDs are just so good. I still listen to them all these years later. They definitely have staying power. 

I constantly regularly listen to them and Kaora Wada's music. The ED's are incredibly and the show music itself is beautiful.

Edited by saito34
  • Like 2

I move with the trees
In the breeze
I know that time is elastic
And I know when I go
All my particles disband and disperse
And I'll be back in the pulse
And I know none of this'll matter
In the long run
But I know a sound is still a sound
Around no-one

Edited by saito34
  • Like 2

Well guys, it looks like the few of us made it through til the end! I am glad that I did, because Mugen Train is even better watching back to back. 

The ending always gets me. 

Had fun with you guys! I am going to hit to sofa soon and try and decompress and will probably fall asleep soon. 

Goodnight and happy New Years Eve Eve! Well, I guess it is just New Year Eve now lmao

Edited by atomicinumatt
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

Well guys, it looks like the few of us made it through til the end! I am glad that I did, because Mugen Train is even better watching back to back. 

Had fun with you guys! I am going to hit to sofa soon and try and decompress and will probably fall asleep soon. 

Goodnight and happy New Years Eve Eve! Well, I guess it is just New Year Eve now lmao

Yup!

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

Good night atomic and right back at ya.

Glad I was able to recover enough from a little hangover to hang with my long time Toonami friends.

Happy New Year to you guys. Hope it's safe and productive.

Edited by saito34
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

Just now, saito34 said:

Good atomic and right back at ya.

Glad I was able to recover enough from a little hangover to hang with my long time Toonami friends.

Happy New Year to you guys. Hope it's safe and productive.

Same to you both.

And Happy New Year.

• Like 2