UnevenEdge

Demon Slayer: Mugen Train on Toonami, 11/25/23 Episode 4 Discussion!!!

I have been super busy the last several weeks and final was able to watch Toonami last weekend. I was making some food during the beginning last weekend and when I sat down on the sofa to watch, I immediately fell asleep.. :| 

But I have been on since Wednesday this week and feel rested so I will do my best to stay away tonight! Lmao

Miss you guys!!

30 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

I have been super busy the last several weeks and final was able to watch Toonami last weekend. I was making some food during the beginning last weekend and when I sat down on the sofa to watch, I immediately fell asleep.. :| 

But I have been on since Wednesday this week and feel rested so I will do my best to stay away tonight! Lmao

Miss you guys!!

You mean "awake"?

I'm at a dive bar between bands...

• Haha 1

Just now, atomicinumatt said:

Hand mouth is creppy!

Oh yeah, side note, I finally realize that it was Vampire Hunter D that I keep thinking of when seeing this movie. I knew I'd think of it eventually.

Though the creepy hand mouth that had the role of kind of being the cool sidekick.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, DangerMouse said:

Oh yeah, side note, I finally realize that it was Vampire Hunter D that I keep thinking of when seeing this movie. I knew I'd think of it eventually.

Though the creepy hand mouth that had the role of kind of being the cool sidekick.

I have not watch VHD in a long time. Need to check it out again! 

• Like 1