UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Episode 12 Discussion

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've reached a decision about how I feel about this show :|

I hate it  :|, this show has everything I didn't like about DBZ, and none of the stuff that made me enjoy it

As soon as the first Blu-Ray comes out, I'mma do a Kai edit splicing together footage from the show and the two movies.

Featuring a background score by Scott Morgan and The Enigma TNG.

As soon as the first Blu-Ray comes out, I'mma do a Kai edit splicing together footage from the show and the two movies.

Featuring a background score by Scott Morgan and The Enigma TNG.

side note, spoilers for a future episode

Vegeta is a really really loving father, he let Trunks hold Bulla and apparently told him to be gentle with her and took her back cause he was afraid Trunks would drop her

tumblr_onebvnlswb1r87g0to2_1280.jpg

tumblr_onebvnlswb1r87g0to3_1280.jpg

tumblr_onebvnlswb1r87g0to1_1280.jpg

also in typical cheap Toei fashion Toei didn't animate a labor scene, Whis Teleported Bulla out of Bulma's Stomach with magic

I've reached a decision about how I feel about this show :|

I hate it  :|, this show has everything I didn't like about DBZ, and none of the stuff that made me enjoy it

Yup this episode sucked. How many shots were there of Beerus and Goku just screaming? Like 10?

After all the money DBZ has made over several decades.... how can they justify the poor animation? 

This is just blatant exploitation of a beloved franchise.

Yup this episode sucked. How many shots were there of Beerus and Goku just screaming? Like 10?

After all the money DBZ has made over several decades.... how can they justify the poor animation? 

This is just blatant exploitation of a beloved franchise.

Toonami got the DVD versions.  The broadcast version's animations were even worse!

Boooo!

That honor belongs to Gundum or Naruto.

actually it belongs to Tokyo Ghoul but to be blunt this show is really mediocre until about 50 eps in

if you thought it was a long wait for anything exciting to happen in Hunter X Hunter you have no idea with this show

Whatttttttttttttttttttttt. How could they be worse than what I'm seeing? These are practically still shots.

That's anime studios for you.  Often the schedules for TV are so impossibly tight, animators work around the clock in stressful overnight shifts, and the episodes are often completed within the hour prior to airing!  Then they have time to improve the work for the home release.

Holy shit, I almost dropped my fucking beer. I just heard a DB character use the word "motorboating" on national television!

they've been talking about motorboating since classic Dragonball, it's evidently Toriyama's favorite sex act

the edited version just removed the refferences