UnevenEdge

Approaching One Year Without Social Media

Zenigundam

It feels great. Ya know, I never wanted to go on those social networking sites to begin with. I've never used Snapchat, Tinychat, or any of those. I don't use Twitter, Instagram, and the most important thing is that my Facebook has been deactivated for nearly a year now and will stay that way forever.

I don't feel that I'm missing out on anything and I'm not being controlled by my cell phone. It's upstairs somewhere in my room, probably out of battery power. It's sometimes weird when I make new friends and they automatically ask for that stuff. The old way of life's better. We never needed any of this stuff.  :beer:

You use OKCupid and you have a facebook you say you use to stalk people with. You are a liar zeni.

OkCupid isn't the type of social networking site I avoid since you can actually meet people if the girls aren't complete fools lol. There's a nice end game where the other sites are boring and don't interest me. Also, I don't use Facebook like 99% of people do. I have no desire to post statuses on that account, I use it strictly to perform searches on OKC girls and find out more about them or look at any public photos they might have uploaded that aren't available on OkCupid.