UnevenEdge

The best served chilled nightmare

André Toulon

Katrina was a budding chef. Always trying new things, breaking mold in the culinary industry day by day. It's no wonder she was the envy of her peers.

The problem being, as with most things, it's not what you know but who you know. This kept Trina working beneath her means for tyrants that would use her and steal her efforts as their own. 

After painstakingly making money for large corporations, she finally got her big break...A monarch of the kitchen title was just waiting for her next grand idea....the prize money would allow her to escape the groups of those who would see her fail. She was all but a shoe in, until during the judging, an anonymous person emerged from the crowd. He handed a letter to one of the judges, who promptly stopped the contest.

The letter accused Trina of using drugs in her recipes to make them more appealing. In the food industry, such claims are usually investigated....until one of the industries most trusted faces made themselves heard. Jesilyn McBitchtits was head of the corporation that owns most of Trina's creations...She approached the podium and announced that ahe was in the works of cancelling her association wit Trina because her treats had indeed tested positive for drugs before, but she had waited until this competition to expose and humiliate her in front of the entire cooking world.

Trina was devastated, she had never used drugs in any of her foods....why wasn't she given due process....upon exiting the venue, she sees the Head judge, the anonymous man, and Mrs. Tits retire into a small office. She stood by the door only to hear how they collaborated in her shame and defeat. Trina would have satisfaction.

She sees a member of the hospitality crew about to deliver snacks to the room. After a small conversation, the woman passes her hat and apron to Trina and she enters the room with several others.

As the fat cats celebrated, feasting at the trough constructed for them by the lowly help, Trina patiently waits until all are full and the demand removal of their waste. Trina writhes with giggles and then bursts out with maniacal laughter. Mrs Tits instantly recognized the laugh and stood "what are you doing here, you have failed, remove yourself from our presence....You will never work in this industry again."

Trina smiles, "Nor will you. I do hope you enjoyed the drinks. I added a little ingredient of my own since I've been accused of drugging my food.  In a moment, your body will begin to twitch and convulse...almost in a rhythmic way... reminiscent of dances from the 70s.  You will continue until dehydration sets in. There is no stopping the process....you will all die in this room except for the help that you wouldn't waste even a crumb on. I call it, Disco Lemonade "

👻👻👻🎃🎃🎃🎃💩💩💩

Edited by André Toulon
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1