UnevenEdge

Grand Theft Auto V: 10th Anniversary

[classic swim]

Because I made one for IV back in April...

I checked, and I actually still have the 2011-2012 GameInformer.

0EA709BE-D5E3-4905-8E1C-A65DEC019640.thumb.jpeg.728d67c8a8eda949bb23bdcc5fcfde0c.jpeg

For a long time I was just excited about San Andreas coming back. I don’t think the hype for this shit died down until close to a year after release at most.

Online was a mess from the beginning, but that was also the last time 360 or even general XBL lobbies were any fun.

33 minutes ago, MasqueradeOverture said:

The really were pushing the 360 as far as they could graphic-wise huh

Unironically it’s impressive what they pulled off for a generation that was already dying out.

LA Noire before was the one game I played that needed 3 discs just for the graphics, and now people say it’s Polar Express at certain parts lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I keep getting updates for it but I've put all I could into that game at least 5 years ago. My daughter played it a while about a year ago to play with friends but once you've played one GTA game, you really have played them all ....I'm ready for 6 but I'm not going to watch them milk 5 anymore.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/9/2023 at 3:38 PM, MasqueradeOverture said:

I too can't wait for unresponsive floating NPCs and cars that sink into the void.

I mean, I don't think Rockstar has had their main story games to be released buggy like that. I played GTA V the first day without any issues. Of course, it's now been ten years, and many triple A game companies have had dogshit releases in that time, but I still have faith in Rockstar.