UnevenEdge

madison didnt lose ONE point at school all week

fuggnificent

ass cutting works, people!

I still say you would have been better off conditioning a pain response to a neutral auditory stimulus and using that as punishment.

There's still time.

Next time she disobeys you, take an extremely cold piece of metal and press it to the back of her neck while playing a tone. Do this every time she misbehaves; and also a few times at random to further reinforce the sound with pain. Eventually you will be able to stop using the cold metal, and instead see identical behavioral adjustments from the sound alone.

I still say you would have been better off conditioning a pain response to a neutral auditory stimulus and using that as punishment.

There's still time.

Next time she disobeys you, take an extremely cold piece of metal and press it to the back of her neck while playing a tone. Do this every time she misbehaves; and also a few times at random to further reinforce the sound with pain. Eventually you will be able to stop using the cold metal, and instead see identical behavioral adjustments from the sound alone.

Shes not Pavlov's dog, Sponges!

yeah ALL the babies in my family were lil chub wubs like that lol

Tell me how Beauty and the Beast is. I'm iffy about seeing it.

Especially for 11 dollars. The last time I went to a real sit down theater it was still 9.50. I went to see Get Out and I was ... what do you mean 11?