UnevenEdge

5 must play Switch exclusives

SwimOdin

45 minutes ago, naraku360 said:

Also, I feel like we played Smash a bit on 3DS...?

I need more people to play Smash with. :LithiumSmileySad:

I'll be back for the next iteration....I've played...what's the switch one called? Ultimate? But the online was so bad when it first came out, I just kinda left it alone. 

Wasn't bad speed wise, but the matchmaking was so wonky, and unpredictable....it would literally send you into the pre match warmup shit, and then just drop the whole match....and I knew it wasn't people dropping out because it was my kids and friends.

.......now that I think about it, we had the hard copy....almost sure my son probably traded it for some cowpie bullshit cawblows told him to get.

52 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

I'll be back for the next iteration....I've played...what's the switch one called? Ultimate? But the online was so bad when it first came out, I just kinda left it alone. 

Wasn't bad speed wise, but the matchmaking was so wonky, and unpredictable....it would literally send you into the pre match warmup shit, and then just drop the whole match....and I knew it wasn't people dropping out because it was my kids and friends.

.......now that I think about it, we had the hard copy....almost sure my son probably traded it for some cowpie bullshit cawblows told him to get.

The online is better than it was, especially when using a wired connection. Not great, just a bit better than launch. But the arenas tend to be more stable than the random matchmaking.

I fell out of practice pretty hard last year because Xenoblade 3 made me spiral back into the whole series and the predecessors, which is a massive undertaking. Only recently picked it up a couple times, and my Ultimate Peach is fire. Actually fairly proud of how much better I've gotten, albeit not really able to rank competitively.

Edited by naraku360

26 minutes ago, naraku360 said:

The online is better than it was, especially when using a wired connection. Not great, just a bit better than launch. But the arenas tend to be more stable than the random matchmaking.

I fell out of practice pretty hard last year because Xenoblade 3 made me spiral back into the whole series and the predecessors, which is a massive undertaking. Only recently picked it up a couple times, and my Ultimate Peach is fire. Actually fairly proud of how much better I've gotten, albeit not really able to rank competitively.

I was still on my Link bullshit, but with Simon, Ryu and Bayonetta added, I wanted to branch out....Then I didn't

• 2 months later...