UnevenEdge

This guy never ceases to amaze me.

4 hours ago, discolé monade said:

wait, this is a real rapper? not....poof's rapper?

i was giffing that truck from rightious gemstones, for the funny. 

RiffRaff was a contestant on the 00s reality show Gs to Gents.  On the show he was a ridiculous parody of Paul Wall....He was tatted up with countless corporate sponsors, and his music was shitty.  It was a great act.

Well, the show ended and many of the guys faded into obscurity, but not RiffRaff....MTV took a liking to him and had him show up from time to time on different shows....All the while, RR was making crappy youtube videos daily....Eventually, making music videos daily....Like there were soooooo many.  But it all just felt surreal and a joke.

Somewhere along the way, because mainstream music was already declining, he became famous...Alas, I got bored with the shtick of the clownshoes rapper, and he left my thoughts until today....

Edited by André Toulon
  • Thanks 2

19 hours ago, atomicinumatt said:

I had no idea RiFF RAFF was still around haha last I heard of him he was just like some kinda comedy rapper lmao I guess he changed his image!

I have no idea why he randomly popped into my head, and my first thought was "I'm gonna google this dude, and it's gonna be a mug shot with all of diamond teeth missing or some shit" but nope...Instead I got treated to his 2023 catalogue of music

Edited by André Toulon
  • Haha 1