UnevenEdge

Unicorn: Warriors Eternal Episode 10: End of the Beginning Talkback (Series Finale!)

Jman

Haahh. A blink-and-you-miss-it, they left in some of the frame/animation info or something during the transition after the power up, before "We've broken inside."

"Property of Cartoon Network Studios" is almost cut off at the bottom. Whatever it's from is listed as 11070 10_354.mov

• Like 1

12 hours ago, rpgamer said:

Haahh. A blink-and-you-miss-it, they left in some of the frame/animation info or something during the transition after the power up, before "We've broken inside."

"Property of Cartoon Network Studios" is almost cut off at the bottom. Whatever it's from is listed as 11070 10_354.mov

I thought something looked odd for a sec there lol

“Ending” left me disappointed. They must be gambling on a season two. Which, if they don’t get it, will really put a sour taste in my mouth about more Primal. Even though it wouldn’t be Primal’s fault for whatever happens.

Kind of bitchy that things were rushed and plot lines were inserted at the last second. Characters that could’ve been explored in previous episodes, that just.... disappeared.

But I’d be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy this show a lot. In spite of all that. Episode 7 is still the best.

• Like 2

Last week I had a feeling they wouldn't be able to wrap things up sufficiently in one episode and yeah... basically that.

I do think what happened in the episode was overall fine for setting up the next chapter but it leaves the whole season feeling undercooked and lacking in substance. I was kinda bored through most of it. The Elf Kingdom episode was probably the best storyline and it managed to mix some serious stakes with some levity.

Having those decedents pop up to assist Emma was pretty fun. They're such dorks but the guy can certainly hold his own in a fight. Had this been structured as just one season then I'd have liked this episode to have been the penultimate one because it does show how Emma has grown as a character. Then the final episode would be big showdown with the evil.

Their combined form was rad.

My opinion might drastically change if a second season happens and it uses what they have setup for some interesting situations and more character growth.

• Thanks 1

A lot of Unicorn’s artistic oddities can be explained by the first draft going full into the Franco-Belgian influence, while the second draft is far more recognizable as a Genndy product.

• Thanks 1