UnevenEdge

Would you pay $45+ to see [as] alum Tim Heidecker?

Tim’s an interesting cat.  His ad campaigns are bonafide hits (he’s responsible for those Terry Crews Old Spice ads) but Tom was a SLOG with occasional flashes of brilliance that made the slog hurt more.  Moonbase 8 was also pretty good and he did give us Steve Brule.

I dunno, if you have nothing else to do that night, it might be worth it.

• Thanks 1

Don't know anything about him, but Tom Goes to the Mayor and Tim and Eric were some of the worst shit I've ever seen.

I'm surprised he was behind the Old Spice ads. It just shows the line between random humor that's funny and random humor that's painfully unfunny is actually very thin.

• Haha 1

I went to see Tim & Eric perform *just* before Covid was a known thing, and spent way more than that since I didn’t go alone.

People kept walking out all throughout the act. Still a real funny show, and he at least has no problem dealing with hecklers. I haven’t really followed Tim at all since [as] finally told him to kick rocks, so I don’t know what his current set is like.

Edited by [classic swim]

40 minutes ago, Daos said:

Don't know anything about him, but Tom Goes to the Mayor and Tim and Eric were some of the worst shit I've ever seen.

I'm surprised he was behind the Old Spice ads. It just shows the line between random humor that's funny and random humor that's painfully unfunny is actually very thin.

Say what you want about most of the show, but THIS was comedy GOLD!!