UnevenEdge

Nostalgia is a hell of a drug

LoverDemon

Weed is amazing, but nothing beats that euphoria of nostalgia trip. And damn, finding all this old shit, running through the archive on the old site, seeing a shit ton of people that I used to interact with on the daily (and getting a bit depressed at those that I lost contact with).

Like damn, we really had something special, and it sucks that we saw that, but eventually we got brushed under the rug.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

I don’t smoke, but I agree 100%. The past week or so I’ve been posting in this board has been the greatest time I’ve had on this site. All the nostalgia & (like you said) depression over the people & things I’ll probably never experience again. It’s been a double-edged sword, but I wouldn’t trade it for anything.

• Like 5

This has all been therapeutic in its own way. It’s also teaching me little by little to start appreciating what’s in front of me right now.

You’re not supposed to cling to the past, but hey, look at how swell the present is going. We’ve had the same dipshits in Congress making the decisions our entire lives. We’re usually the nation that hates one another, and it often feels like we have no where else to go but down.

I forgot the meaning of unity until last week. Even with something as seemingly minuscule as message boards. On top of remembering what I had back then, it’s just good to see a community that still cares.

• Like 4

On 6/2/2023 at 6:37 PM, LoverDemon said:

Weed is amazing, but nothing beats that euphoria of nostalgia trip. And damn, finding all this old shit, running through the archive on the old site, seeing a shit ton of people that I used to interact with on the daily (and getting a bit depressed at those that I lost contact with).

Like damn, we really had something special, and it sucks that we saw that, but eventually we got brushed under the rug.

Yea, nostalgia specifically tends to make me sad. 

Time just keeps on ticking I guess though. 

• Like 1