UnevenEdge

Can't believe I found this.

LoverDemon

4 minutes ago, Raptorpat said:

I've got like two or three tabs open to that on my home PC actually, it was actually a helpful resource for this.

Awesome, I'm happy we had meticulous record keepers on the old site, and what was convenient at the time, became resources to rebuild.

• Like 1

InsaneFox, be glad you made it. I was dumb enough to "retire" GeminiShamrock. (I had every intention of bringing it back after a couple years, but of course, the boards migrated to NodeBB, then shut down.)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, LoverDemon said:

I'm really happy I collaborated with everyone at the time to make a site where we could find everything in one place, and shockingly, it's still active.

https://asmbinfo.wordpress.com/

I had basically stopped coming by the boards by 2010 and last time I logged in was probably around, or a bit after then. I was Icon or maybe Legend by then but stopped before I reached could OOTO, so i would sadly not have been on that list :(

29 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

I had basically stopped coming by the boards by 2010 and last time I logged in was probably around, or a bit after then. I was Icon or maybe Legend by then but stopped before I reached could OOTO, so i would sadly not have been on that list :(

Once I basically reached Owl I stopped posting on that account (since I always felt like Owl was sort of the 'peak' rank) and started using my alts to post more, I had this idea that I wanted to make an alt for each of the ranks under Owl, but that never panned out, I believe someone did it at some point though.

Edited by LoverDemon
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, LoverDemon said:

Once I basically reached Owl I stopped posting on that account (since I always felt like Owl was sort of the 'peak' rank) and started using my alts to post more, I had this idea that I wanted to make an alt for each of the ranks under Owl, but that never happened out, I believe someone did it at some point though.

I had my main account, atomicmaticmatt, and then a rare alt that I used that shared the same name as my account here at UEMB, but by the end of the 2000's I started to get really busy with college and work and IRL in general and stopped coming to the boards before either could reach OOTO haha I am still proud and fond of my time spent there though. My favorite times on the internet for sure! 

1 minute ago, atomicinumatt said:

I had my main account, atomicmaticmatt, and then a rare alt that I used that shared the same name as my account here at UEMB, but by the end of the 2000's I started to get really busy with college and work and IRL in general and stopped coming to the boards before either could reach OOTO haha I am still proud and fond of my time spent there though. My favorite times on the internet for sure! 

I can relate, I started up college right around the time they moved the board away from Lithium, got so busy lost track of everything, came back once posted a time or two on the new forum, and then found out like 2 months after it had basically been shut down. Still regret not archiving stuff.

• Like 1