UnevenEdge

An [as] in Memoriam….

1pooh4u

On 6/23/2023 at 10:53 PM, Sekiath said:

I have found this board and have decided to rejoin my old ASMB pals. I've remade my old profile picture in case anybody could recognize me by it (so edgy! I remember hoping I would look "cool" like this when I grew up. Instead I have a beard and no hair). I would have loved to relive this experience with Saddy still around. ASMB just can't be the same without her.

Strange feelings being here. I know many of you. I am friends on Facebook with many of you. But I have not spoken with any of you for years and years. I was only a teenager back then; I am in my thirties now. It feels like revisiting a place I grew up in, from a young child, and seeing so many names I had forgotten and so many memories I think I may have suppressed come flooding back. It feels like visiting *myself* again, a younger me that visited the ASMB out of such desperate loneliness and found an incredible community. It feels like I'm hugging my younger self, seeing how much I'd come to grow as a person. I think the ASMB and its members have helped me along the way more than I had thought. Yet so many of these people have passed away. But RyanfromtheShire and Saddy... I won't forget them.

Welcome back ❤️

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/1/2023 at 3:27 PM, Figure09 said:

Only person I've known of off the top of my head is Saddy, even though I didn't really talk to her much, I was (am) friends with her on Facebook and always appreciated her outlook on things. RIP

I need to ask Blue how he's doing. I feel like a crappy friend for not doing so, even if I do have my own stuff going on. (Blue as in her husband (not Blueraven1999), whose name I won't divulge on here out of respect to him.. I don't remember what his full username on the [as]MB was. Also, saddy always just referred to him on here as Blue.)

Edited by Gemini

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone interested in how Blue is doin he has a podcast called NEvER nOT AWKward he talks about Saddy. How they met. How they fell in love and what went wrong from the time she was diagnosed w cancer to her death.  It’s not easy to listen to because it’s sad but it’s also a lovely tribute to her. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

12 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Anyone interested in how Blue is doin he has a podcast called NEvER nOT AWKward he talks about Saddy. How they met. How they fell in love and what went wrong from the time she was diagnosed w cancer to her death.  It’s not easy to listen to because it’s sad but it’s also a lovely tribute to her. 

mid was telling me, that blue posted about saddy getting banned from fb....

last week.  XD

she would have absolutely LOVED that!. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, discolé monade said:

mid was telling me, that blue posted about saddy getting banned from fb....

last week.  XD

she would have absolutely LOVED that!. 

Yeah the other day he tried posting a pic of her and Facebook said it was too suggestive.  Wherever Saddy is she was definitely LHFAO cuz she stayed banned 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...