UnevenEdge

Food Wars 5th Plate Episode 10 (#83) "Surpassing Dad" Discussion!!

Hahaha so I guess Megumi is ignoring the conditions of the Food War that she can't be friends with Erina.  Good.

Nevermind... he decided to do something way creepier instead.

Megumi shouldn't have done anything he said.

• Like 1

The predictable bullshit that will probably happen is Erina will face Asahi and lose, then Soma will face him and win and undo the marriage.  I don't expect this mangaka to let Erina beat Asahi.  I don't know why not, since he's a shitty "final villain" anyway.  I can't believe he's the last villain of the whole series.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

I know you hate this show but even this shitty season still makes me laugh! 

I can't even laugh at this anymore, it's just pissing me off that the mangaka decided he needed to resort to a creeper rapist villain.  The dad was already creepy enough, but borderline... this guy there is no doubt he's a sex offender.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

The predictable bullshit that will probably happen is Erina will face Asahi and lose, then Soma will face him and win and undo the marriage.  I don't expect this mangaka to let Erina beat Asahi.  I don't know why not, since he's a shitty "final villain" anyway.  I can't believe he's the last villain of the whole series.

Doesn't the manga go on past this?

Just now, ben0119 said:

I can't even laugh at this anymore, it's just pissing me off that the mangaka decided he needed to resort to a creeper rapist villain.  The dad was already creepy enough, but borderline... this guy there is no doubt he's a sex offender.

I mean the mangaka is a total perv and this is just hentai lite haha 

Just now, ben0119 said:

At least it's tame compared to the crap SAO tried to pull in Episode 10 of Alicization. That was borderline triggering!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, atomicinumatt said:

I mean the mangaka is a total perv and this is just hentai lite haha 

Yeah but before it was "vanilla" right?  Now he's made a creeper rapist hentai villain trying to trap a girl in a marriage.  This guy is one sick fuck indeed!

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Yeah but before it was "vanilla" right?  Now he's made a creeper rapist hentai villain trying to trap a girl in a marriage.  This guy is one sick fuck indeed!

You should see some of the doujinshi and hentai out there haha this is nothing

Edited by atomicinumatt
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, OwlChemist81 said:

At least it's tame compared to the crap SAO tried to pull in Episode 10 of Alicization. That was borderline triggering!

That was indeed disturbing as hell.  But those dudes got chopped up by Kirito and Eugeo!  Asahi will get a light punishment, if he gets one at all.  Probably something similar to what happened to Erina's dad after all the shit he pulled.

Just now, atomicinumatt said:

You should see some of the doujinshi and hentai out there haha this is nothing

I have unfortunately and some of it is quite fucked up.  I avoid it if possible.  Thank Kami we have tags!  That shit was without warning in the old days!  Doesn't mean I want to watch it in a "legitimate anime."

• Like 1

Just now, ben0119 said:

I have unfortunately and some of it is quite fucked up.  I avoid it if possible.  Thank Kami we have tags!  That shit was without warning in the old days!  Doesn't mean I want to watch it in a "legitimate anime."

Definitely. I remember reading Metamorphosis and being rather disgusted but could not stop reading it haha shit is depressing. 

Why was the mom never mentioned until now?  Almost like she wasn't important until she was or not thought up until she was.

Soma's mom likes tentacles in her mouth confirmed. 🤣

LOL literally died of off-screen disease with no explanation out of nowhere.

Stolen from you?!  He's not even your dad, you jackass!

• Top Gun unpinned this topic