UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode 435 "Order Of Priority" Discussion

7 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Some kids fell in a hole?  Did I hear that right?

Why the hell would Byakugan help her see that?  I thought it was for seeing people (living things in general,) and their chakra points and lines.

It's also been relatively regularly used for long-range scouting since it can detect people like that and can see long distances. Neji has used it that way a lot, especially once Shippuden started (like when Team Guy made their way to the Sand village at the beginning and got intercepted by Kisame).

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

It's also been relatively regularly used for long-range scouting since it can detect people like that and can see long distances. Neji has used it that way a lot, especially once Shippuden started (like when Team Guy made their way to the Sand village at the beginning and got intercepted by Kisame).

So it is also like binoculars combined with X-Ray vision.  Ok.

Edited by ben0119
  • Like 1

Naruto no match for someone with Byakugan.  I guess he never beat Neji in this world lol.

Dirty cover up?  Oh, well, I guess the Leaf Village isn't all sunshine and rainbows in this world even if Itachi isn't a dick and the Uchihas and Naruto's parents are still alive.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

This and One Piece need to be doubled up again, not MHA. xD

Yeah, don't really get why they don't double up One Piece like they were before, given that there's so many episodes so they could keep doubled up for years even at that pace.

• Like 1

• Top Gun unpinned this topic