UnevenEdge

I'm thinking about writing the president

ghostrek

Lately I've been feeling that people like me are made easy targets no matter what race religion they are. That's because they have a disability of some kind or a mental illness in which is frankly bullshit.  Although I know writing the president's not going to be helping all two months but getting some kind of political discourse about the subject mannerWould help a drive a further and deeper debate.

32 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

there's also concerns about national defense

Oh, well you didn't say that. Sounds like this should be a meeting more than just a letter. Try contacting the white house directly, maybe email the press secretary? See if they can set something up between you and Joe for later this week, or at least a Zoom with Kamala to go over your concerns. 

Edited by Neubauten
1-800-YT-HOUSE

1 hour ago, ghostrek said:

there's also concerns about national defense I don't think my state representative want to to hear  about that

Sure they do.  If you want to be heard, you have to start with the people that are actually supposed to be representing you like your local congressperson.