UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode 434 Discussion

Just now, DangerMouse said:

ROFL Tsunade calling him out for it lol

Oh so that was her reading and not in the world?  This really is a book after all.  It's better than the actual canon.  Jiraiya is a better writer than Kishimoto! xD

Just now, ben0119 said:

Oh so that was her reading and not in the world?  This really is a book after all.  It's better than the actual canon.  Jiraiya is a better writer than Kishimoto! xD

Yup, it even cut back to her reading the book and making a dig at Jiraiya lol

• Haha 2

Also I just lost my phone charger.  With my phone down to 3%, I am on my PC and made a split screen for myself with the windows, since I didn't have time to turn on the PS4 and watch via Youtube TV on my TV.

image.thumb.png.c7095cde39fe231891660bf86ee8961e.png

AND my mouse is finally decided to start acting up?!  I've had it for like 10 years!

IT SUCKS NOT BEING ABLE TO FUCKING SEE!

Wow, Youtube TV has some way of stopping the video from being screen-shotted.  That's kinda' creepy.

Edited by ben0119
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Also I just lost my phone charger.  With my phone down to 3%, I am on my PC and made a split screen for myself with the windows, since I didn't have time to turn on the PS4 and watch via Youtube TV on my TV.

image.thumb.png.f32fdb8c13feff781aecf2d549c0a528.png

AND my mouse is finally decided to start acting up?!  I've had it for like 10 years!

IT SUCKS NOT BEING ABLE TO FUCKING SEE!

Wow, Youtube TV has some way of stopping the video from being screen-shotted.  That's kinda' creepy.

image.png

That's insane!

Wow, this story continues next week!? 😵💫

Oh well--on to PRIMAL for now!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

That's insane!

Wow, this story continues next week!? 😵💫

Also, I deleted the second screen shot multiple times, and it's still in the post?  I was able to delete the attachment this time as well, so that should fix it.  This night just keeps getting stranger.  Now to find my phone charger, and my other sandal, which I somehow ALSO lost.  I need glasses, damn it!

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, AnimationFan14 said:

Of course, 

that's why her family power in held in such great respect 

The Byakugan IS stronger than the Sharingan after all!  They can probably see when women are aroused too, or when someone is having a stomach ache, etc.  I bet they would make good medical ninja, but I wonder if Kishimoto ever thought of that.

Just now, DangerMouse said:

Best girl

A show too bad or too good for Toonami, depending on who you ask.  Or Demarco WHO NEVER WATCHED IT for so many years that it was popular and constantly being demanded by fans!

fairy-tail-erza-scarlet-name-anime-anime

I ought to finish the last of the Fairy Tail Final Season episodes dubbed.  I already saw them subbed, but the animation for the last anime was so bad it was hard for me to go back to it so many times.  I think I remember which episode of final season I watched dubbed.  And maybe watch the filler and movies that I skipped, for the heck of it.  I probably will re-watch it in full, too, like I do with Dragon Ball, Bleach, InuYasha, etc.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Damn, it's been that long.

Even this original trailer is still hype.

I held a long grudge against Attack on Titan after people used it to shit on SAO and Fairy Tail hahaha.  They said it had better action than SAO and I forgot what they said about Fairy Tail.  Odd comparisons to make, in any case.  I still didn't like the show much for a long time, but it grew on me as it went on.  Which is funny, since a lot of the people who liked AoT from the beginning have hated how its progressed and changed, and hated the ending so much they wanted the author to redo it.  Not sure how I would see the early episodes if my feelings hadn't been poisoned by that nonsense back then.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Also, I deleted the second screen shot multiple times, and it's still in the post?  I was able to delete the attachment this time as well, so that should fix it.  This night just keeps getting stranger.  Now to find my phone charger, and my other sandal, which I somehow ALSO lost.  I need glasses, damn it!

@OwlChemist81 What is so confusing about the fact that I CAN'T FUCKING SEE WITHOUT MY GLASSES?!

cantsee-velma.gif

3 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yup, glad they went with Hinata.

People actually wanted Naruto and Sakura to get together.  Sakura isn't good enough for him, honestly, and Naruto had to get over his childish crush, unlike Sakura apparently. :D Also, people were complaining other ships didn't happen, even though, in real life... if you have a crush on someone, that doesn't automatically mean you're going to end up with them.  So, unexpected and random pairings are acceptable to me as well.  Not everybody gets to marry their high school sweetheart (if they even had one D:).

Edited by ben0119
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, AnimationFan14 said:

I'm sorry about the lack of glasses and low battery phone issue, and the mouse issue. That sounds like a lot going on for one night 

I'm telling you, I can't catch a break lately!  But at least I am finally feeling physically better and getting things done around the house!

• Like 1